Breakthrough Strategy MT5
This system was developed to work with a large number of sets and after a certain time it showed itself well when working at the close of trading on Friday. As a result, this direction of trading became the main one for working with this Expert Advisor. There are 25 actual sets for different currency pairs, as well as a profile for quick setup (download in comments #164). You can analyze the statistics of the Expert Advisor for different currency pairs using my signal. Evaluate statistics on a live signal, as the strategy tester will not give you real deals, due to the specificity of the trading time of this strategy. The Expert Advisor is well adapted to spread jumps and uses them to its advantage, this is achieved due to the fact that the Expert Advisor has been corrected for 2 years based on statistics and analysis of a live account, not backtests.
- Monitoring (sets with SL): https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/395124
- Last settings for EA in the comment #18 (any questions and help with setting up in a private message).
- Pay attention to the useful information in my mql5 profile.
- Currency pairs for which sets are developed: AUDCHF, AUDJPY, AUDNZD, CADCHF, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURNZD, EURUSD, GBPCAD, GBPJPY, GBPUSD, NZDJPY, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY.
- Version for MT4: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/23001
Highlights to pay attention to
1. During live work of the expert the GMT offset parameter is determined automatically (GMT_Offset_AUTO=true). This parameter provides synchronization of the expert settings with the MetaTrader 5 server time. To ensure the correctness of settings it is necessary:
- compare the GMT time in the expert info area on the chart of currency pair, to which the expert is attached, with time.is/GMT (or other reliable source).
- If the values do not match, then set GMT_Offset_AUTO=false and set a value of GMT_Offset_Manual according to the instructions in https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/682539
2. The expert works the same on any timeframe, as it automatically takes the necessary data from several timeframes. Backtesting is performed on M1 timeframe.
3. If you use an expert on different currency pairs, then there is no need to change the magic numbers ("magics"), since the expert identifies the deals simultaneously by magic number and by currency pair.
The full list of parameters can be found in the blog: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/695169