Twin Hedge DC
Therefore, a separate real account is attached to the product, where you can constantly monitor all trading results: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/491066, which is much more convincing and weightier than any tests, and demo results!
= VERY IMPORTANT = Before using, please read here: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/722605
- Before use, make sure that in in the MT4 terminal, the currency pairs used in trade are has loaded into the window /Market Watch/ (description of currency pairs below)!
- Advisor to attach only to one chart (any of the working pairs), - all trading in all pairs is conducted only from one chart!
- Before using on a real account, test the adviser (a day or two) on a demo account (at conditions of your broker).
So, Twin_HEDGE_DC is:
- pair trading (entering the market with two orders of different currency pairs at once),
- direct (positive) correlation,
- hedging by twin opening positions (only by correlation pairs),
The correlation coefficient between pairs, as well as entry points are calculated for a bundle of currencies relative to a single currency, and entry into the market is carried out:
- for one pair - by calculated currency,
- and for the second pair - for additional.
With the default settings, the adviser will trade 8 pairs: EURUSD, GBPJPY, GBPAUD, EURNZD, AUDCAD, NZDCHF, NZDJPY, AUDUSD (minimum deposit with default settings: $500).
- Set-N2_for_Twin_HEDGE_DC.set - for trading additional 8 pairs: AUDJPY, NZDUSD, NZDCAD, AUDCHF, EURAUD, GBPNZD, GBPUSD, EURJPY.
- Set-N3_for_Twin_HEDGE_DC.set - for trading additional 8 pairs: AUDNZD, CADJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF, EURCAD, GBPCHF, GBPCAD, EURCHF.
Recommendations, instructions, advices and all 3 set's files - Set-N1 + Set-N2 + Set-N3 here: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/722605
- Due entry into the market with correlation pairs, the system is not afraid of any sharp (long-term) movement, a similar method of hedging minimizes drawdown.
- Even if a drawdown is formed, a other of twin whose currencies are completely unrelated to the drawdown come into operation.
- Very easy to use and, if necessary, customize to your own requirements.
2. Improved security check before use, to prevent the most common mistakes in trade. Now the Expert Advisor needs to be loaded onto the chart of the currency pair prescribed in the Symbol_1 settings, instructions for proper installation here: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/722605
3. Added a currency direction filter, which more accurately determines the degree of divergence of the correlation pairs.
4. For each correlation ligaments, a button was added on the panel to close all pairs in this ligament.
5. Added a button on the panel to Close ALL open orders.
6. Added the ability to ON / OFF opening positions for each pair directly from the panel (green / red indicator).
7. Added function for use in trading part of the Balance. Convenient for those traders who manage large Funds and use several trading systems in trading. This will allow them to choose a part from the balance that Twin_HEDGE_DC will use to trade:
................ Use_Portion_Balance = false (if true, then funds will be used for trading = Portion_Balance).
................ Portion_Balance = 2000.
2. The trade algorithm has been further improved for even more accurate market entry and minimizing drawdown.
3. Changed the structure of currency pairs for each of the 3 sets. Selected the best possible ligaments in the set, allowing to hedge the trade of each set with the most different currencies.
2. Alert On/Off is corrected.
3. The wrong message which appeared when closing positions is eliminated.
2. Since all pairs behave differently and move with different forces, the coefficient of force of movement of currency (Power_Ratio) was added for each ligament, which significantly balances the presence of all pairs in the trade.
3. Improved algorithm and conditions for more accurate entry into the market.
4. Improved algorithm and conditions for tracking open positions, as well as for adding new ones, which allows more reduce the floating drawdown.