Twin Hedge DC
This is a multicurrency adviser where, when opening positions, the conditions of two correlation pairs are taken into account at the same time, which is impossible to see when testing in MT4. For testing, use the version for MT5: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/47779
- ATTENTION: If you change the value of Risk_value, then =MANDATORY= also change (proportionally) the parameters: GLOBAL_Profit and Profit_for_one_Ligament.
- Before use, make sure that in in the MT4 terminal, the currency pairs used in trade are has loaded into the window /Market Watch/ (description of currency pairs below)!
- Advisor to attach only to one chart (any of the working pairs), - all trading in all pairs is conducted only from one chart!
- Before using on a real account, test the adviser (a day or two) on a demo account (at conditions of your broker).
So, Twin_HEDGE_DC is:
- a unique author’s trading algorithm for the interaction of two currency pairs in combination at the same time,
- direct (positive) correlation,
- independent trading of each pair individually (using multidirectional strategies), BUT in this case, the interaction of trading results of all open positions with a correlated pair,
At Twin_HEDGE_DC, we’ll take a completely new and innovative approach to hedging. The trading algorithm is completely conceptually rebuilt and reprogrammed, and the technology applicable in this adviser is not used in any of my products.
- independent trading of each currency pair
- RSI filter is implemented for more accurate inputs
- multidirectional strategies are used (breakdown - rebound) to enter the market, and if a currency pair is repeated in some set with another pair, then the opposite strategy is applied to it
- positions are not opened in pairs, but regardless of the currency pair in the ligament.
With the default settings, the adviser will trade 8 pairs: EURUSD, GBPJPY, GBPAUD, EURNZD, AUDCAD, NZDCHF, NZDJPY, AUDUSD (minimum deposit with default settings: $500).
- Set-N2_for_Twin_HEDGE_DC.set - for trading additional 8 pairs: AUDJPY, NZDUSD, NZDCAD, AUDCHF, EURAUD, GBPNZD, GBPUSD, EURJPY.
- Set-N3_for_Twin_HEDGE_DC.set - for trading additional 8 pairs: AUDCHF, AUDNZD, USDCAD, USDCHF, EURCAD, GBPCHF, GBPCAD, EURCHF.
- Set-N4_for_Twin_HEDGE_DC.set - for trading additional 8 pairs: AUDCAD, EURJPY, USDJPY, GBPJPY, EURAUD, GBPAUD, GBPUSD, AUDCHF.
- Set-N5_for_Twin_HEDGE_DC.set - for trading additional 8 pairs: EURCHF, GBPCHF, NZDCAD, EURUSD, CADJPY, NZDCHF, CADCHF, USDCHF.
- Set-N6_for_Twin_HEDGE_DC.set - for trading additional 8 pairs: NZDUSD, EURCAD, GBPCAD, AUDUSD, NZDJPY, CHFJPY, GBPNZD, EURNZD.
Recommendations, instructions, advices here: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/722605
2. RSI filter is implemented for more accurate inputs
3. Multidirectional strategies are used (breakdown - rebound) to enter the market, and if a currency pair is repeated in some set with another pair, then the opposite strategy is applied to it
4. Positions are not opened in pairs, but regardless of the currency pair in the ligament.
ATTENTION! All .set files are also updated and obligatory for installation.
___ 1. Completely changed the concept of the trading algorithm. Great attention was paid to entry points. In this adviser, for the first time from all three hedging advisers, two-factor analysis was applied to entry in the market of each correlation pair separately, plus the main interaction condition in case of divergence.
___ 2. At numerous requests, the Special Tactic, which expands the capabilities of the adviser, is now AUTOMATED and for Twin_HEDGE_DC! Potential and opportunities increased by an order of magnitude.
___ 3. The coefficient of force of the movement of currency (Power_Ratio) for each currency pair in the ligament. This greatly improves the accuracy of entry into the market, due to now that not the total coefficient is currently used for the whole ligament, but for each currency pair separately. Plus, the overall coefficient of force of the movement for the ligament also remained for a separate calculation of the total interaction of the correlation pairs.
___ 4. The operability of the <k_Lots> function is corrected. At the request of the trader, allows to increase lot size with each subsequent trade at the hedging grid.
___ 5. The security check before use has been improved to prevent the most frequent installation errors. Now the EA is installed only on the chart on which it should be used with the set .Set. For others, he just will not install. Plus, if the broker uses the suffix or prefix in the quotes, and the settings have not been adjusted for this, it will be clear in Alert why the adviser is not installed.
2. The principle of trading has been changed, now all bundles can trade at once in a set if there are signals to enter.
3. Added a MA filter that allows you to fine-tune trading style.
4. Modified and advanced function is integrated for use in the trading of the balance part. Now you can also set the part of the balance (in%) that the EA will use when trading.
................ Use_Portion_Balance_in_Percent = false
................ Use_Percent_from_Balance = 50 (default (50) means that the EA will use 50% of the balance when trading).
5. Information about the loaded (used) settings file has been added to the panel.
6. Information about the used Twin_Max-Mixed_DC money for trading has been added to the panel.
7. Replaced all the MagicNumbers in Set-N1, since they coincided with Max-Mixed_Hedging Set-N1, which caused inconvenience when using all the advisors on one account.
ATTENTION!!! If you have open positions on Set-N1, then during the update, change the parameter:
Use_Old_MagicNumbers = true
2. Improved security check before use, to prevent the most common mistakes in trade. Now the Expert Advisor needs to be loaded onto the chart of the currency pair prescribed in the Symbol_1 settings, instructions for proper installation here: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/722605
3. Added a currency direction filter, which more accurately determines the degree of divergence of the correlation pairs.
4. For each correlation ligaments, a button was added on the panel to close all pairs in this ligament.
5. Added a button on the panel to Close ALL open orders.
6. Added the ability to ON / OFF opening positions for each pair directly from the panel (green / red indicator).
7. Added function for use in trading part of the Balance. Convenient for those traders who manage large Funds and use several trading systems in trading. This will allow them to choose a part from the balance that Twin_HEDGE_DC will use to trade:
................ Use_Portion_Balance = false (if true, then funds will be used for trading = Portion_Balance).
................ Portion_Balance = 2000.
2. The trade algorithm has been further improved for even more accurate market entry and minimizing drawdown.
3. Changed the structure of currency pairs for each of the 3 sets. Selected the best possible ligaments in the set, allowing to hedge the trade of each set with the most different currencies.
2. Alert On/Off is corrected.
3. The wrong message which appeared when closing positions is eliminated.
2. Since all pairs behave differently and move with different forces, the coefficient of force of movement of currency (Power_Ratio) was added for each ligament, which significantly balances the presence of all pairs in the trade.
3. Improved algorithm and conditions for more accurate entry into the market.
4. Improved algorithm and conditions for tracking open positions, as well as for adding new ones, which allows more reduce the floating drawdown.