This is an adaptive grid Expert Advisor that applies Fractals and Fibo levels and is based on the price behavior. An Average weighted stop loss can be used to limit losses. Average volatility, speed and direction are also applied by the strategy. The Expert Advisor is designed for maximum effective real trading in today's market conditions. It does not require special conditions, does not depend on the trading account type, the broker, or the financial instrument.
It works well with small and large deposits. This depends on your starting lot. The EA is not affected by gaps, slippage or spread widening. The Expert Advisor can be used in combination with other EAs, orders are tracked based on the magic number. The product is designed for 4- and 5-digit quotes. Depending on the number of open trades, the EA adjusts the average weighted levels of stop loss and take profit to the new prices.
Trading is performed using market and pending orders, trades are executed in the Market Execution mode, take profit and stop loss are placed after order execution, they are modified in accordance with the EA settings. A common trailing stop and breakeven are used to track positions. This is an easy to use and easily customizable EA suitable for long and comfortable trading.
VPS server is recommended. Timeframes: M30-H4. Recommended minimum deposit – 1 000 units of the base currency.
- The EA has been designed for the actual current market conditions;
- It does not depend on the trading account type, the broker, or the financial instrument;
- The product works both with small and large deposits;
- Not affected by gaps, slippage or spread widening;
- The robot can be used in conjunction with other EAs or manual trade.
Important! Enable the visual mode to test the EA in the strategy tester. Keep in mind that this is only a program and not a Grail. Only you should decide when and where to use it. Before you purchase the EA, be sure to test the program in the strategy tester in the visual mode and study its settings. If you have a question, please send me a message. I hope, this product will be helpful. If you like my products, please leave feedback.
- TakeProfit – initial take profit in points;
- StopLoss – initial stop loss in points;
- MaxSpread – maximum allowed spread for opening new positions;
- AutoLot – automatic calculation of a traded lot based on the stop loss and free margin. Not used if set to 0;
- Lot – initial trading lot if AutoLot=0;
- AddLot – lot increase element. Next lot = current lot+AddLot;
- Magic – magic number. If 0, it works with all orders;
- BarHistory – number of bars to measure the average volatility;
- PriceSpeed – time interval, within which the change of the price average volatility occurs, in seconds;
- FiboMin – minimum Fibo level to open the initial orders;
- FiboMax – maximum Fibo level to open the initial orders;
- Com – comment to orders;
- SendOrderStep – distance from the last open position to allow placing a pending order;
- SendOrderPrice – pending order step, distance from the current price;
- TrailStopOrder – distance that the price should cover in order to enable pending order trailing;
- TrailStepOrder – distance to trail a pending order following the price;
- BreakevenStop – number of points passed by the price to move a position to breakeven;
- BreakevenStep – breakeven step;
- TrailingStop – trailing stop for open positions;
- TrailingStep – trailing stop step;
- DrawInfo – display account data on a chart.