Exp GOOD SANTA
GOOD SANTA is an automated trading scalping system. All operations are automated. Minimum settings. Maximum capacity.
You do not need to reflect on the eternal question of how to set up an Expert Advisor. Run the EA on an account, and it will do the rest.
The Expert Advisor automatically adjusts to a selected currency pair. In external variables, you can choose the lot or set auto-lot, as well as the trading level: EASY - MEDIUM - HARD.
Full instructions on this EA can be found in our blog (in Russian).
This Expert Advisor is based on TickSniper. It has only basic parameters available. Parameters for fine tuning are built-in the code and not available for editing. If you want to adjust all the settings, please purchase TickSniper. It has all the parameters available for editing.
- EASY — fewer trades, less drawdown, more accurate entry.
- MEDIUM — optimal combination of entry accuracy and the number of trades.
- HARD — many trades, risky drawdown, less accurate entry.
- SlowquotesBroker — trade level for brokers who provide a very slow rate of quotes (if the EA does not trade in the above 3 modes).
- CRAZY — trade level with a large number of trades.
- Trading strategy — scalping with averaging elements, stop loss and trailing stop.
- The number of trades per month — depending in your broker's quoting speed: from 10 to 10000.
- Recommended conditions — floating spread, no commission, no ECN.
- Recommended deposit — minimal deposit per 0.01 lots is 100 USD, recommended — 1 000 USD.
- Recommended currency pairs — any.
- TF — does not matter.
Before you buy the EA, please test it on a demo account of your broker. The EA is not intended for the tester! Its operation is based on the fast price movement which is not possible in the strategy tester. You can download the Demo GOOD SANTA.
- Before you buy this EA, please download the demo version of the EA and run it on a demo or live account with the USDJPY currency pair. Check the system performance on your broker's server.
- The EA works not on all brokers! It depends on the speed of quotes in the terminal. You can download the demo version.
- The EA does not work on accounts with commissions. A commission can eat up the whole profit. Zero spread is prohibited for the system.
- The EA is tested on a floating spread. The system can work incorrectly on fixed spread!
- The tester has a fixed spread. Therefore, the results of the tester and on a real account may differ.
- The EA operation is based on spread increase or decrease, as well as quote rate. Therefore, the results of each broker may be different.
- The EA uses averaging and Stop Loss. Averaging triggers in every 50 spreads from the previous position. Stop Loss = 250 spreads.
- This is a scalper EA: trades may be closed within the range of 1 - 8 888 888 888 pips.
- Recommended deposit above $100, the minimum lot 0.01 While testing the EA on your broker's server, make sure that your deposit can withstand the average annual symbol price movement.
- Re-invest your funds, withdraw your profits in time and manage your money.
- Forex is risky, so please, make sure to learn the basics before you start trading.
- The EA is fully automated.
- A small deposit leads to a huge drawdown.
- Today's profits do not guarantee future ones. Forex is unpredictable.
- While suffering a loss today, you may make a profit later.
- LevelTrade - trading mode
- typeorder - opening type BUY SELL
- CommentsToOrder - Comment to opened deal
- MaxSpreadToNotTrade - limit trading if the spread exceeds the Maximum spread value
- MinSpreadToNotTrade - limit trading if the spread is lower than the Minimum spread value
- PercentDDMAX - disable new signals when the total account drawdown is exceeded
- TakeProfitTickSpread- Take Profit of a deal\total deal in spreads
- StoplossTickSpread - Stop Loss of each separate deal in spreads
- DistanceAverageSpread - the distance to average in spreads
- MaxOrdersOpen - number of averaging deals
- TrailingStopaTickSpread - trailing stop distance for a deal\total deal
- Averaging_LotsMartin - lot multiplier for each subsequent averaging trade
- Trade Sets other - Magic, slippage, operation mode for ECN
- MarketWatch - trading mode. If MarketWatch = true, first positions/orders without stops are placed, and then they are modified (for some brokers).
- AutoLot Sets - lot settings.
- Lots - fixed lot.
- DynamicLot - dynamic lot.
- LotBalancePcnt - % of deposit.
- MaxLot - maximum allowable lot.
- Improved the signal detection system. Fully revised the algorithm for obtaining signals.
- Fully revised the function for determining the average spread. Changed the default value of the TimeToCheckAverageSpread parameter to 20000 (20 seconds) for determining the average spread
Note: During the first TimeToCheckAverageSpread/1000 seconds the EA does not trade, but collects information!
This done to average the floating spread of your broker and to avoid false signals during significant fluctuations in the spread values.
This option is disabled for fixed spreads.
- Updated the calculation of averaging and the MaxOrders parameter for hedging accounts.
- Algorithm for signal calculations will be disabled when the trading time (Time Traiding) is disabled in order to increase the testing speed of the EA.
- Modified the TrailingStep parameter. If TrailingStep =0, the TrailingStep = TrailingStop.
This means that the trailing stop modification step will be equal to the trailing stop level in spreads.
- Removed timer from the EA code, due to the unstable operation of the timer.
- When using trading by time, the calculation of the signals logic is stopped at non-trading time in order to increase the algorithm operation speed.
- Added the ReverseSignal parameter - reverses the strategy signals when enabled.
Note: When enabled, the МА filter is also reversed
- Added support for rouble accounts for calculation of the automatic lot in DynamicLot
- Added the EAPADPRO information panel
Details on the panel in our blog: http://www.expforex.com/publ....1-0-153
Moved the technical information on the strategy to the Strategy block. Its details are not disclosed. This block helps in studying the market and subsequent signals
The spread of some brokers may decrease to 0, which leads to incorrect calculation of averaging.
If the spread decreases to 0 during trading - the EA waits for the spread to increase.
Selected during the calculation from th autolot on the chart
Added FontSize parameter - font size of the text on the chart
Fixed the modification of take profit for buy positions during averaging, if the New take profit is less than the previous one. - Only for the settings without the trailing of the total profit.
MaxSpreadToNotTrade - maximum allowed spread
MinSpreadToNotTrade - minimum allowed spread
Modified the algorithm for trailing a series of positions:
In case of a floating spread, distance of a trailing stop is checked before modification and a stop loss is set only if the future stop loss price is more beneficial than the average price of a position series.
PercentDDMAX - disable new signals when the total account drawdown is exceeded.
For information on the Experts panel added Min\Recommended line:
It shows the minimum and recommended deposits for the trading robot on the current currency pair.
The minimum deposit is calculated using the formula - Fixed lot, the number of averages, the size of stop loss, and the average monthly movement of the currency pair.
This is the minimum deposit that is necessary for the EA on this pair to stop out.
Recommended deposit - this is a deposit, which is necessary for the EA to withstand the drawdown in case of a stop loss.
These calculations are approximate, and are totally dependent on the current currency pairs, stop loss, lot, and leverage.
Always replenish the deposit slightly more than recommended by our calculations.
On the information panel, added a string Tick In TimeOpen - average number of ticks in TimeOpen measurement units;
On the information panel, added a line Point In TimeOpen - average number of points TimeOpen measurement units;
On the information panel, added a line Point In mc - total number of points for elapsed time.
DistanceAverageSpred - number of spreads of the currency pair for placing additional orders relative to the main position.
TrailingStopaTickSpred - number of spreads of the currency pair for setting the Trailing Stop. Once the position profit becomes greater than or equal to TrailingStopaTickSpred (in points), the system starts trailing the stop loss. The Take Profit will in this case be set to zero.
LotsMartin - increase the volume of the next additional trade according to the Martingale principle.
MaxOrders - number of averaging deals.
StoplossTickSpred - Stop Loss of deal in spreads.
TrailingStopUSE - enable trailing stop of positions
SpreadToNotTrade - maximum spread for trading. If the current spread exceeds this value, the EA will skip signals.
Virtual breakeven is added. It is enabled automatically when the zero line is crossed.
Positions are opened by a signal (Medium) without averaging.
Stop loss is set at the minimum possible distance. After a position becomes profitable, a trailing stop starts working at the minimum distance from the price.
If open 5 positions at the same time, closing one of them by stop loss does not open a new position.
Maximum series of losing trades = 5.
The test version for accounts with comission.
- only Buy
- only Sell
- Buy and Sell
If your account does not receive quotes for quite a long time, enable the SlowquotesBroker mode.