Summit Of Mountains
- It only needs a small initial deposit.
- Suitable for multi-currency trading.
- Immunity to the large delay and the size of the spread.
Monitoring of my accounts: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/author/mizrael
How it works
- After launching the EA on a chart, the EA remembers the first order's Open level.
- The EA sets a Sell order grid above it.
- A Buy order grid is set below it.
- If the total profit of Buy and Sell orders exceeds the value of the Profit parameter, the EA closes the order data.
- Further on, after complicated logical calculations, the EA can close the order with the most negative profit.
- The EA repeats its work.
- I recommend using multicurrency trading by launching the EA on required currency pairs, while setting a new Magic value for each pair.
- I do not recommend using the EA for trading and testing it in the tester simultaneously.
- Profit - total profit value of orders for the given currency pair for Buy and Sell, upon which the orders are closed.
- Loss - loss, at which a trade may be closed.
- Step - minimum distance between orders with the same magic numbers on the give currency pair.
- Lot - order volume.
- Martingale - lot multiplier.
- Magic - order magic number.
Recommended settings values
- Profit = 10.
- Loss = -10.
- Step = 0.001 for four- and five-digit pairs. Note! Step = 0.1 for two and three-digit pairs or the ones having JPY.
- Lot = 0.01.
- Martingale = 1.
- Magic = 1.