Area 51 EA generates signals on different strategies. Has different money management strategies and dynamic lot size function.
When a position is opened, it is equipped with a take profit and a stop loss. If the position becomes profitable, a dynamic stop loss based on the specified values (TrailingStep and DistanceStep) will be set for it and constantly trailed. This allows you to always close positions in profit.
If you want, that your manual opened positions will be handled by the EA, so you can use HandleUserPositions - Function.
For positions, that area going "lost"(moves in the wrong direction) you can use HandleLostPositions - Function.
The full list of parameters and description you can find in my blog
For using the EA we recommend to use an ICMarkets True ECN account.
- Fixed some small bugs
- Improved other strategies
- Remove unused or bad strategies
- Fixed problems
- Add new functions for trading on all symbols or on the list of symbols and timeframes
[+] Added parameter AddPositionsIndependently=false that adds positions independently from already opened positions.
[+] Added parameter MaxConcurrentOpenedOrders=4 that sets the maximum number of positions that can be open in both directions at the same time.
[*] Renamed UseStochasticBasedIndicator to UseStochasticBasedStrategy.
- Change smooth of trend indicator to 1.0 from 3.0
- Add MaxDynamicLotSize on LotAutoSize
- CountCharsInCommentToEscape for escape a number of chars in comment if broker set some info
- Added a strategy based on the combination of Stoch and RSI (activated by default)
- Add a parameter for trading only buy or sell positions
- Added a flag to trade only on new candles (as in older versions) or trade the whole candle (produces more trades per signal)
- Some issues with the function of handling the positions opened by user
- Improved the speed of the trend indicator
Additional positions are opened on signal, if the maximum lot size is reached
Various bug fixes
- Transfer and handle manually opened positions.