This Expert Advisor trades during a small market volatility. It tracks the price levels, then opens positions and manages them until they are closed with a profit or a small loss. You can limit the number of opened positions. Only one position can be opened on a bar.
It does not use strategies like martingale, position averaging, loss overstaying, etc.
All positions are opened with fixed Take Profit and Stop Loss levels.
It is possible to use a dynamic lot to increase the volume of positions during a successful trading.
The main currency pairs: CHFJPY, EURCHF, USDCAD, EURAUD, USDCHF.
It is recommended to use accounts with five-digit quotes and moderate spread.
- MONEY_MANAGEMENT - use dynamic lot
- RISK - risk as a percentage of account free margin
- ORIGINAL_LOT - fixed lot if MONEY_MANAGEMENT=false
- ORDERS_BUY - the number of Buy positions opened at a time
- ORDERS_SELL - the number of Sell positions opened at a time
- TAKE_PROFIT - take profit value
- STOP_LOSS - stop loss value
- MAX_SPREAD_OPEN - the maximum allowable spread for opening positions
- START_TRADING - hour to start trading
- STOP_TRADING - hour to stop trading
- NOT_TRADE_NEWS - trade using the news filter
- INDENT_AFTER_NEWS_MINUTES - the filter is activated the specified number of minutes before a news release
- INDENT_BEFORE_NEWS_MINUTES - the filter is disabled after the specified number of minutes after a news release
- ENABLE_LIGHT_NEWS - normal news
- ENABLE_MEDIUM_NEWS - average importance news
- ENABLE_HARD_NEWS - important news
- YOUR_TIME_ZONE,_GMT_(FOR_EWSN) - GMT time zone of the terminal
- CURRENCY_TO_DISPLAY_THE_NEWS - the currency of news to display (if empty, then the current pair will be used)
- DRAW_ONLY_THE_FUTURE_OF_NEWS_LINE - only show lines of future news releases
- SIGNALS_ON_THE_UPCOMING_NEWS - notify of upcoming news
- MARKET_WATCH - market execution
- FILTER_TRIPLE_SWAP - triple swap filter (do not trade from Wednesday to Thursday)
- CLOSING_TIME_SIMPLE - if the trading time is over and there is a position, the function will try to close them with a breakeven or with a small loss
- MAGIC_NUMBER - magic number of positions
- SLIPPAGE - price slippage
- USE_VIRTUAL_TP_SL - use virtual Take Profit and Stop Loss (lines are drawn only if there is 1 position in the trading direction)
- DISPLAY_TABLE - display a panel with information on trading account and currency pair
- USE_A_SOUND - use sound signals
*** For a proper operation of the news filter:
Open: Tools/Options/Expert Advisors
Enable WebRequest for the following URLs, add http://ec.forexprostools.com/?columns=exc_currency,exc_importance&importance=1,2,3&calType=week&timeZone=15&lang=1
If set to TRUE, a position is opened first, STOP_LOSS and TAKE_PROFIT are set on the next tick.
If set to FALSE, a position if opened with preset STOP_LOSS and TAKE_PROFIT values.
After changing the part of the function, trading start and end time match the specified time by hours and minutes.
The minutes worked incorrectly before that.
Fixed the graphic display of the banner.
MONEY_MANAGEMENT - use dynamic lot
RISK - risk as a percentage of account free margin
ORIGINAL_LOT - fixed lot if MONEY_MANAGEMENT=false
ORDERS_BUY - the number of Buy positions opened at a time
ORDERS_SELL - the number of Sell positions opened at a time
TAKE_PROFIT_CLOSE - profit to close positions
STOP_LOSS - stop loss value
TAKE_PROFIT - take profit value
MAX_SPREAD_OPEN - the maximum allowable spread for opening positions
MAGIC_NUMBER - magic number of positions
START_TRADING - hour to start trading
STOP_TRADING - hour to stop trading
SLIPPAGE - price slippage
USE_VIRTUAL_TP_SL - use virtual Take Profit and Stop Loss (drawn only if there is 1 position in the trading direction)
DISPLAY_TABLE - display a panel with information on trading account and currency pair
USE_PROFIT_LINE - draw the position closing line (drawn only if there is 1 position in the trading direction)
USE_A_SOUND - use sound signals