BG Night Serenade
Expert Advisor for night scalping. It works at the end of the American and at the beginning of the Asian sessions. Working time frame - M15.
Set files will be provided in the Comments section for the traded currency pairs.
The EA features a news filter, which uses a news indicator.
NOTE: The settings in the proposed set files are designed for brokers working according to Eastern European Time and New York trading time. When using with a broker that works according to a different time, it is necessary to manually adjust the EA operation time in the input parameters.
NDD and ECN accounts are recommended.
- TIMER - time period, within which the EA looks for entry opportunities:
- Use_Timing - if true, the EA trades at a certain time. I recommend that you do not disable this parameter for fully automated trading;
- Start_Hour_Sunday (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday) - operation start time by days of the week (terminal time is used);
- Stop_Hour - stop searching for entry opportunities;
- HourCloseAll - set the time to close all open orders;
- Use_NewsFilter - if true, enables the news filter;
- MinsBeforeNews - time in minutes before high-impact news for the EA to stop operation;
- MinsAfterNews – time in minutes after high-impact news, during which the EA does not work;
- Ad_Sym1 - additional symbol 1 that is not part of the traded currency pair but can have strong news, which may affect the quotes of the symbols that make up the traded currency pair;
- Ad_Sym2 - additional symbol 2 that is not part of the traded currency pair but can have strong news, which may affect the quotes of the symbols that make up the traded currency pair;
- ATR_Period_tp - ATR period;
- ATR_tp - dynamic take profit based on ATR;
- ATR_Period_sl - ATR period for stop loss;
- ATR_sl - dynamic stop loss based on ATR;
- TRADE - main trading settings;
- Long Position - allow buy orders;
- Short Position - allow sell orders;
- Min BB_channel - the minimum width of the channel, at which the EA is allowed to trade;
- Max BB_channel - the maximum width of the channel, at which the EA is allowed to trade;
- MaxSpreadOpen - the maximum spread in five-digit quotes, at which the EA is allowed to open new positions (all other values in points are calculated for four-digit quotes by default);
- Lots - trading lot value for the orders;
- MaxOrdSymMagic - the maximum number of open orders with the same magic numbers, including other currency pairs;
- DepoStep - auto lot. Example: if Lots = 0.01, and DepoStep = 100, the initial order will have a volume of 0.01 per each $100. In case the deposit is $1000, the EA opens orders of 0.1 lots. If 0, the EA trades a fixed lot set in Lots;
- OpenPlay - window notifying of a new order opening;
- Magic - unique EA index allowing it to distinguish its orders;
- Ordcom - comment to open orders;
- SL - stop loss.