AE Grid was developed, tested and optimized strictly according to the history of 10 years. ( from 2010 to 2020 )
- built-in mathematical slip algorithm.
- The price channel in all time frames. When touching the price channel with a positive balance, it closes all positions in order to avoid a trend reversal. It goes in addition to the ADVISER for Free.
- Issuing a new SL when crossing 0% of the deposit.
- Use lot increase in a Geometric progression and the Arithmetic a choice.
- Expert Advisor Settings: use the settings from the attachment. When buying, I can give recommendations of the adviser's settings for your deposit
- Symbol: EURUSD.
- Timeframe: H1 - H4
- Minimum deposit: $ 1,000
- grid_signal - default value
- grid_profitclose - default value
- 1. Auto / Manual - automatic / manual (when opening an order in manual mode, trading will continue in automatic mode until the order is closed)
- 2. Price Channel - Price channel. When an order is open, touching the price channel (with more than 0% yield) will close
- 3. Profit Close-An auxiliary element for closing an order (with positive and negative returns) when the trend reverses at a lower hourly interval (if H4, then H1 analysis )
- Slippage - Slippage.
- Use panel-On / Off display
- Color text - Color of the scoreboard
- Balance risk-calculation of the initial lot from the balance / free margin
- Lots-Fixed initial lot if Balance Risk=0
- Take Profit - Take profit in points.
- Stop Loss - Stop loss in points.
- 4. % Profit taking - % of the profit from the deposit to close the market order.
- Profit line-On/Off the profit line
- 5. Color line - Color of the profit line 0%
- % Max Drawdown - % of the maximum drawdown from the deposit to close the market order.
- Trailing Stop - Trailing stop in points.
- Trailing Step-Trailing step in points.
- ST breakeven - on \ you can use the breakeven function. When enabled from 0% of the deposit, the line "Stop Loss" is set when passing N - the number of points specified in the parameters "ST start" and "ST level".
- 6. ST start - A point from 0% of the deposit when a new "Stop Loss" is enabled to close orders.
- 7. ST level - The point at which the new "Stop Loss" is set from 0% of the deposit to close orders.
- Color line 0% - The color of the ST start line
- 8. Color line ST level - Color of the ST level line
- Use Avaraging - On \ Output of the averaging function
- Step averaging - The averaging step.
- Step multiplier-Multiplier of the averaging step.
- Lot increase t ype - Use the lot increase both exponentially and arithmetically to choose from.
- Geometric lot multiplier - The lot multiplier in geometric progression.
- Adding an arithmetic lot - Adding a lot in Arithmetic progression.
- Martingale: do not include without a seller's comment.