Dashboard Super Candle
Dashboard Super Candle is an intuitive, and handy graphic tool to help you to:
- Have 28 pairs under control with one dashboard.
- Monitor candle direction, identify possible price movement and trend.
- Provide trading signals based on the candle direction selected by you.
- Automatically manage order once signal are generated.
- Have the ability to select which pair you want to trade among these 28 pairs by just one click.
- Monitor your positions easily with one glance to know status of all trading pairs.
- Provide an intuitive way to generate trading signal, to manage trades, and to monitor trading positions.
- Customizable trading session: total 3 sessions can be set for autotrade.
- Customizable trading mode: Reverse Mode or Non-Reverse Mode.
- Option for autotrade
- Selection of pairs (symbols) to trade: you can choose which pair(s) to trade.
- Customizable dashboard position
- Very easy and handy to use.
Refer to screenshot2
Make sure completing the following action items to make this dashboard working.
Important Action Items before Using Dashboard
- Download historical data of all 28 pairs. Use this free tool to download historical data by simple one-drag, link.
- Make sure you have all 28 symbols in Symbol window.
- To make your dashboard looks clear and neat, it’s better to apply the black template. Please refer to screenshot5.
- Use Reverse Mode: Check explanation in Entry Signal section
- Use AutoTrade:
- Yes: buy/sell orders will be sent once signal is generated
- No: no order will be sent even signal is generated
- Single pair TP in pips: the take profit in pips for single pair.
- Single pair SL in pips: the stop loss in pips for single pair
- Candle selection for signal providing
- Use M1/M5/M15/M30/H1/H4/D1/W1/MN Candle
- Magic Number
- Lot Size:
- Basket TP in $:(see explanation in Note1)
- Basket SL in $
- Max Spread: once spread exceeds max spread, no order will be sent.
- Trading Session: if time is out of session, no order will be sent
- Close all trades after session(s)
- Yes: all active (open) position(s) will be closed when session closed
- No: no active (open) position(s) will be closed when session closed
- Note that: starting and ending time is your computer/local time, not server time
- Use Session1
- Session1 Start Time
- Session1 End Time
- Session1comment: comment of each order
- Use Session2
- Session2 Start Time
- Session2 End Time
- Use Session3
- Session3 Start Time
- Session3 End Time
- Non-stop session is active if Use Session 1, 2, and 3 are all selected as false.
- TimeFrame of new chart
- Suffix: suffix string of your symbol. i.e.: your symbol is ‘EURUSDx’ instead of ‘EURUSD’, input ‘x’ in suffix cell, leave prefix cell blank
- Prefix: prefix string of your symbol
- X_axis: dashboard x position
- Y_axis: dashboard y position
For objects 1-5, please refer to screenshot6.
Objects 6-12: screenshot7.
Objects 13-22: screenshot8.
Objects 23-26: screenshot9.
- Pair Tick Button: Click once to active the corresponding pair for trading. Click once more to de-active.
- Pair Symbol Button:
- Click on button to open a corresponding new window chart
- All: select all 28 pairs
- None: clear all selected pairs
- EUR: select all EUR pairs, like EURUSD, EURJPY…
- Same rules applies to USD, GBP, JPY... buttons
Refer to screenshot4
1. Alert function: alert will be sent upon signal.
2. Notification function: notification will be sent upon signal.
Once alert/notification of a particular pair has been sent, the next alert/notification of that pair will be sent after 5 minutes upon signal. The alert and notification are implemented in this way to make sure you receive them once during a certain period instead of numerous alerts/notification coming to you continuously.