Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies
Forecast and levels for CAD
Sergey Golubev, 2020.08.07 15:11
New feature found here:
New article -
Native Twitter Client for MT4 and MT5 without DLL
Tweeter provides free platform for anyone to post anything on their site. It can be as valuable as financial tips or as valueless as any prominent person can be in expressing her/his thoughts. Since this article primary focus on the media instead of its contents, let's get started.
I am not getting the right time displayed on the cross when I position on the candles. Its about 30 min behind.
Also I don't get two signal levels on MACD charts. kndly help me.
Also how to use MQL...
Also which indicator gives the more accurate advance indication about the price of a stock. Thanks
The time on the chart is the time of the broker's server.There is standard MACD indicator which is located here on MT5:
If you do not like this default MACD indicator so you can select and install the other one from the CodeBase or from the Market (there are a lot of them).
MQL5 is the programming language. The programmers are using this mql5 programming language to create custom EAs/indicators/tools.
Sbout th.e best indicator so you should select it by yourself sorry.
Some more information (for newbies):
How to start a Live account?
Sergey Golubev, 2020.07.29 10:29
Find Metatrader broker (there are a lot of metatrader brokers, use google to find), and open the account according to their condition on their websites.
1. The article - MQL5.community - User Memo
3. Where Do I start from?https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/212020
4. MetaTrader 5 Help - Trading Platform — User Manual
5. How to make a search on the forumhttps://www.mql5.com/en/forum/193510
6. MetaTrader 5 Help - Open an Account
7. Find a Server by the Broker's Name: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/214820
And just to summarize everything - -
1. User Memo
How to Start with Metatrader 5
Sergey Golubev, 2016.12.30 17:26
2. How to make a search on the forum/mql5 portal
Where Do I start from?
Sergey Golubev, 2017.07.25 15:47
How to search:
How to make a search on the forumhttps://www.mql5.com/en/forum/193510
3.1. How to Start with MT5, a summary ! (incl the previous thread:How to start with MetaTrader and forex, the beginning) MetaTrader 4 Help - Client Terminal – User Guide MetaTrader 5 Help - Trading Platform — User Manual
3.2. All (not yet) about Strategy Tester, Optimization and Cloud
3.3. MetaTrader 5 Python User Group - the summary
3.4. ASCTREND SYSTEM summary (incl 2 good EAs)
3.5. BRAINTRADING SYSTEM HowTo
3.6. PriceChannel Parabolic system (incl 2 versions of the EA)
3.7. Market Condition Evaluation (2 EAs were created)
3.9. Financial and trading videos - Table of Contents
3.10. All about Calendar tab and Macro Economic Events
3.11 All about MQL5 Wizard : create robots without programming
4. First key article:MetaTrader 5 - More Than You Can Imagine!
5. The second key article:Limitless Opportunities with MetaTrader 5 and MQL5
6. How to add the broker to MT5:
6.1. MetaTrader 5 Help - Open an Account
6.2. MetaTrader 5 Android OS Help - Opening a Demo Account
6.3. MetaTrader 5 iPhone/iPad Help - Connecting to an Account and Opening a Demo Account
9. MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5
9.1. How to subscribe to VPS https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/187872#comment_4851530
9.2. You can move your VPS subscription from one account to another https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172120#comment_4166892
9.3. MQL5 VPS descriptionhttps://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172553#comment_4185979
9.4. Monitor VPS https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/188920#comment_4800677
9.5. Synchronize - https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/211508
10.1. Find a Server by the Broker's Name:https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page88#comment_3981953 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/214820
10.2. Help for beginnershttps://www.mql5.com/en/forum/214904
10.3. US brokershttps://www.mql5.com/en/forum/12423/page500#comment_4736742
11. Promotion:https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page88#comment_3982032 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page88#comment_3982030 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page88#comment_3982036
12. Freelance, decompilation, the rules, examples of the decompiled code:https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/203200 All Freelance links/information - this post.
13. General rules and best pratices of the Forum
13.1. Thread with the discussion
13.2. Forum rules
14. The thread about threads: what's going around the forum everywhere Good thread if you are looking for something new and modern (and free one)
15. MT5, mql5, mql5.com suggestions for improvement thread
16. How to subscribe to topic or invite a person into the topic - the thread
17. I just downloaded MT5 I am not sure how to pull up Cryptos - the thread.
18. Club of telepaths - the post in eng forum and the thread in rus thread.
19. How to host an automated trading robot on Metatrader (how to attach EA to the chart for trading)https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/238562#comment_7158340
20. Automatic translation featurehttps://www.mql5.com/en/forum/13348
21. How to download free Indicator and instal it on Metatraderhttps://www.mql5.com/en/forum/261958
Just to remind -
Sergey Golubev, 2018.09.20 15:43
Use tips - the instruction about HowTo
MetaTrader 5 Platform beta build 2605: Fundamental analysis and complex criteria in the Strategy Tester
MetaQuotes, 2020.09.10 17:03
The beta version of the updated MetaTrader 5 platform will be released on Friday, September 11, 2020. We invite all traders to join the new version testing, to evaluate all its features and to help developers fix the errors.
To update the MetaTrader 5 platform up to build 2605, navigate to Help \ Check Desktop Updates \ Latest Beta Version:
The final build of the new MetaTrader 5 platform will be released after the public beta testing.
The new version features the following changes:
double value // real number
Print("value is not a valid number");
The update will be available through the Live Update system.
New MetaTrader 5 platform build 2650: Background chart loading and MQL5 code profiler improvements
MetaQuotes, 2020.10.08 16:39
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, October 9, 2020. The new version features the following changes:
Please enable the necessary setting in your browser, otherwise you will not be able to log in.