Find Metatrader broker (there are a lot of Metatrader brokers, use google to find), and open the account according to their condition on their websites.Try with demo first.
1. The article - MQL5.community - User Memo
2. MetaTrader 5 Help - Open an Account
3. Where Do I start from?https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/212020
4. MetaTrader 5 Help - Trading Platform — User Manual
5. How to make a search on the forumhttps://www.mql5.com/en/forum/193510
6. Find a Server by the Broker's Name: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/214820
7. My list of brokers: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/353226/page3
What to check before openning the position in Metatrader -
Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies
Can't place new order MT 5
Sergey Golubev, 2020.07.08 17:41
Well... I want to place an order in Metatrader ...
1. I should check - did I connect Metatrader to my trading account? seems - yes:
2. Did I connect Metatrader to internet? yes, I did -
3. I want to open an order on EUR/USD, does this pair exist on my account? Yes:
4. Check the specification for this pair/symbol and minimum lot size: does this broker allow me to trade it with 0.01 lot sdize? Yes, I can trade this pair by openning 0.01 as a minimum lot size:
5. After that - New Order (F9), and open sell or buy trade (or pending order for example).
I have a few questions/comments.
1. It appears when changing settings of an EA in MetaTrader 5, one needs to close down the platform and open it again to have the changes take effect. Correct?
2. Exactly what % change is the Change % column calculating? Is it the % gain/loss of current price over the entry price?
3. May I ask why MT5 does not have a Long Only and Sell Only function like MT4?
1. I am not closing/openning Metatrader to change the settings in the EA.
2. I did not find anything about it in the manual here.
3. I do not know. Seems the coders are able to make in programmatically by modifying the code of the EA.
New MetaTrader 5 Platform build 2815: Access to the Depth of Market from Python, revamped Debugger, and Profiler improvements
MetaQuotes, 2021.02.25 17:28
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, February the 26th, 2021. The new version features the following changes:
void func(int &arr[ ][ ][ ][ ])
The update will be available through the Live Update system.
Please enable the necessary setting in your browser, otherwise you will not be able to log in.