PriceChannel Parabolic system - page 19

Just for the traders who are planning (or using) this system on H1 timeframe - please note that bearish did not start yet for EURUSD H1:

MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

EURUSD, H1, 2013.03.25

MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

price channel signal system h1

EURUSD, H1, 2013.03.25, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

Do we see red dot? Yes, this is sell signal. But this dot is on open bar for now (and open bar = bar which is continuing paiting). we need to wait untill this bar with signal will be closed and, if we still see the signal on close bar - we can open sell trade. 

Just for information:

Forum

Market Condition Evaluation based on standard indicators in Metatrader 5

newdigital, 2013.04.04 12:46

The situation with open trades right now: 

• EURUSD +17 pips (closed) - trades were open according to market condition evaluation in the morning and managed by  PriceChannel Parabolic system
  • USDCHF +19 pips (closed) - trades were open according to market condition evaluation in the morning and managed by  PriceChannel Parabolic system
  • GBPUSD +13 pips (closed) - trades were open according to market condition evaluation in the morning and managed by  BrainTrending system
  • AUDUSD +24 pips (still open) - trades were open according to market condition evaluation in the morning and managed by Braintrending system
Totally for now till this morning: +73 pips

hi everybody,I would like to know if there is a version for ultra rsi indicator for mt4?thank you

sunmetal:
hi everybody,I would like to know if there is a version for ultra rsi indicator for mt4?thank you
  • You are here on an MT5 forum
  • You can search on MT4 codebase
  • Please don't hijack a topic non related to your problem.

angevoyageur:
  • You are here on an MT5 forum
  • You can search on MT4 codebase
  • Please don't hijack a topic non related to your problem.
ok,thanks,and sorry :)

As the members are asking me by PM about some indicators and EAs from this thread so it is just a reminder:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

PriceChannel Parabolic system

newdigital, 2013.03.22 14:04

The beginning - Channel systems

1. Channel trading system - the key thread 
  2. SHI Indicators thread 
  3. Price_Channel_v6-ea thread 
  4. Price Channel thread 
===========

After 

PriceChannel Parabolic system basic edition

• indicators and template to download for black background (first post of this thread)
  • PriceChannel indicator is on CodeBase here, same for white background, how to install
  • Clock indicator to be used with this trading system - Indicator displays three variants of time in the chart: local, server and GMT 
  • PriceChannel ColorPar Ichi system is on this post 

PriceChannel Parabolic system second edition

• indicators and template to download for black/white background - look at this post.

Latest version of the system with latest EAs to download

How to trade

The setting for EAs: optimization and backtesting 

Trading examples

Metaquotes demo 

GoMarkets broker, initial deposit is 1,000

Alpari UK broker initial deposit is 1,000

RoboForex broker initial deposit is 1,000

newdigital:

Let me check ...

Are you talking about indicator for MT4 uploaded to this post? https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9660/page5#comment_400265 This indicator does not have warning alert mode (warning alert is the alert on open bar). I uploaded the version which is having warining alert mode:

Hi newdigital.    I can only use mt4.  I think you said in an early post that the mt4 version does not have the re-enter arrows.  Is this still the case?  If I can only use mt4, can you please give me your newest/best version of this indicator that looks like it will be so helpful to my trades?  And, with the mt4 which other indicators I should use with it to verify (I know you mentioned/linked to some for mt5).  And, for mt4, since I'm back after long time off (so basically new trader), how to put the indicators into my mt4 platform and set them up and use them?  Thanks so much for your help... I am subscribed to someones signals but he doesn't trade very often so I'd like to get going on this.  Very kind regards.

Yes, this is Metatrader 4 version of indicator here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9660/page5#comment_400265 and it is with re-enter:

UseReEntry = 0; // Re-Entry Mode: 0-off,1-on

So, to use re-enter - just change 0 to 1 in UseReEntry in indicators's settings. 

How to place indicator to Metatrader 4? Download indicator and place it to indicator's folder (for example, to C:\Program Files\MT4\experts\indicators), after that - compile indicator in MetaEditor or Restart Metatrader. 

• www.mql5.com
So I decided to create some simple trading system with re-enter based on indicator's arrow on the chart.

newdigital:

Yes, this is Metatrader 4 version of indicator here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9660/page5#comment_400265 and it is with re-enter:

So, to use re-enter - just change 0 to 1 in UseReEntry in indicators's settings. 

How to place indicator to Metatrader 4? Download indicator and place it to indicator's folder (for example, to C:\Program Files\MT4\experts\indicators), after that - compile indicator in MetaEditor or Restart Metatrader. 

Thank you newdigital, very helpful!  I'm going to give this system a try in the 30 and 15 min time frames!

Hi everybody!  Thank you for this thread etc. newdigital!  I have been studying the historicals with this system you are discussing in this thread, namely, combining PriceChannel_Signal and AFL_Winner for confirmation.  I am curious to hear from anybody else who has used these, which time frame seems to be the most accurate for them combined, and what settings (period and average) work best for which time frames for the AFL Winner.  From what I can tell so far, the M30 time frame seems to be the best, with AFL Winner set to the defaults Period 10 & average 5, but I'd like to get other trader's perspectives on this. Kindest,
Reason: