In this thread I will try to describe about what the other forums and websites are discussing.
Chinese forums are discussing:
those forex-tsd threads
FF forum is having the thread namely
FF forum thread: Fibo Calc indicator Fibo Calc indicator - Page 5 (thread with many pages)
So, they are quoted
this forex-tsd thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176569
This forex-tsd thread is also under discussion right now on FF forum thread.
Russian forex forums are continuing the discussion about
for the many weeks already.
Which forums? This one for example, and many many others.
Some Europeans forums ans blogs are continuing discussion around
Woodies CCI Club forum is having the thread
Woodies CCI Club forum thread: Woodies CCI for MT4 (6 pages).
They started discussion about possible improvements of indicators concerning
those forex-tsd post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174836/page2 and
this forex-tsd thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177185 trying to fix something the second week already. You can go to Woodies CCI Club forum thread to see.
Many forums and blogs aroud the world are continuing the discussion aroud
this forex-tsd system: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175809
I will not mention those forums/blogs as there are a lot of them everywhere.
Brasilian forums and blogs are discussing
this forex-tsd thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177296
which forums? Many ... this one for example.
Asian forums (this one for example) are discussing
those forex-tsd threads:
- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172969/page2 (one post)
Many asian forex forums are discussing those our threads during the many weeks already by many forums and blogs.
That's all for 2 days.
More to follow tomorrow.
The links back were posted on any quoted forex-tsd threads accordingly (and automaticly).
Financnik forum (this one) is quoted and discussed many
Some of the forex-tsd threads were translated by Financnik forum post by post and word by word and every single word from English language to Czech language inside this Financnik forum (i think it is Czech language, right?). Especially this forex-tsd thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178496 was almost fully translated inside their forum
If you know Czech language (is it Czech language, right?) so you can go to Financnik forum thread (244 pages!) just to participate in the discussion around our forex-tsd threads and new systems.
Waddah Attar created new EA:
Waddah Attar Win Expert: original thread with EA on the this post.
The full story is the following:
- original thread with indicators;
- Waddah Attar Strong Level indicator;
- Waddah Attar Buy Sell Vol indicator.
- Waddah Attar Explosion Indicator.
- Waddah Attar Weekly && Monthly indicator.
- TrendMeLeaveMe_Gold Expert: original thread is here with EA this one; the other thread is here.
- Waddah Attar Win Expert: original thread with EA on the this post.
Which forums discussed it?
FF forum (few threads);
Forum Forex - vamist.com (Powered by Professional Forex Traders)
some arabic forums;
CariGold Forum (many threads about his indicators and EA).
Most popular Waddah Attar threads (most qouted and discussed by other forums):
and this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176382 created by MiniMe is very popular one.
FF forum thread: Zeusjoes Market-Neutral Hedge Strategy
They just started to develop something and quoted
this forex-tsd thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176231
This forex-tsd thread New newsReader is also under discussion right now on FF forum thread.
There are some other forex-tsd threads and posts quoted and discussed by FF forum:
Woodies CCI Club forum (this one)
is continuing investigating around some indocators.
Now they are interested in this forex-tsd page: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177622
You may help them if you want.
Russian forex forums are continuing the discussion around
this forex-tsd thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177803
They are having this thread of 2 pages when they quoted Dean Malone, our forex-tsd thread, described the rules and as I understand they are really thinking to code the EA for this system.
Which Russian forum? ProfiForex forum. You may help them as they are just started but it is in Russian language sorry.
There is forex forum and the thread of 21 pages. They are discussing something connected with indicators and MT4. And they quoted some pages from
this forex-tsd thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172972
The other forex-tsd thread quoted by them: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178434
are continuing discussion around the following
forex-tsd threads and pages:
Which Asian forums? This thread for example.
CariGold Forum is continuing discussion around
this forex-tsd thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290 and this post.
They are having big thread of 73 pages about Isakas Ashi system.
They posted Weekly_HILO indicator from
this forex tsd post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page138
There are many indicators coded on our forum and were listed in MetaQuotes Codebase. Even they listed one my indicator somewhere.
There is ElliottWave forum. There are having the thread here of 76 pages about Murrey Math.
They are quoted our forex tsd thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172943 and many other threads from other forums.
People can participate in the discussion because as I see they are started from theory and than - practics (how to trade) ... may be they will create some EAs ... who know ...
Asian forums and blogs.
They are continuing quoting and discussing aroud the following forex-tsd threads and posts:
this one, this one and many others.
This forex forum and the thread of 18 pages are continuing some elaboration and review of the trading systems which is simple ones. You may participate in the discussion.
Those forex tsd threads
are quoted many times and the discussion is continuing.
This Polish forum is very active now.
Admin of Forex Trading With SMA forum made some presentation here. It is about our forex tsd thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175824
Many forums and blogs
are continuing discussion those forex tsd threads:
That's all for today.
Why I am posting it?
1. Members may participate in the discussion on the other forums because the discussion/development was quoted (or based, or commented) our forex tsd threads/indicators or EAs. So, just go to their forums if you want.
2. My small review will give you the view about which countries and which continents are interesting in trading systems, indicators and EAs developed on our forum. Does you country or continent is listed on this thread? Just some thinking ...
FF forum is having the following thread: Turtletrading EA - request for developmental help. And they just started discussion aroud this forex tsd thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175833
This FF forum thread: EURUSD is going well and they are using sometimes the indicator from this forex tsd thread which was created on our forum based on FF forex news calendar.
There is forex forum and this forum is very active.
They are continuing discussion around this forex tsd thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174289.
Besides, they started some explanation around Alpha EA which I am testing inside elite section. As the author of this EA said: "it is our forex tsd answer to St..nitz". Yes, EA is MTF, trading on many pairs and having same logic. But different by coding and there are a lot of protection and so on to protect account/deposit and so on for small deposit, RSI settings etc. So, this forum is discribing something on this thread (Polish language). You may participate in the discussion using google translation for example. Their thread is 7 pages.
This forex tsd thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174289 is also under discussion.
There is mql4.pl forum in Poland.
They are having small thread where they linked all Codersguru lessons from forex tsd section https://www.mql5.comhttps://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general
Many Asian forums are discussing around the following forex tsd threads:
- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290 (this forum);
- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178465 (this forum).
- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178276 (this forum).
- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588 (this forum).
- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176435 (this forum).
- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176394 (this blog).
- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174149 (this forum).
- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176309 (this forum).
All China is contuning discussing ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg system. Our forum thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290
Which forum? This one for example, and many other forums. How many people are living in China? Right, many people. If just 10% of them are playing forex ... just my thinking about it ... so congratulation to zeman!
This forex tsd thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018 is also under discussion by here.
ForexForums ForexForums.org is having the thread about GBPJPY. The thread just started. Some quoted our forex tsd thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177396
Some Europeans forums and blogs are continuing discussion around those forex-tsd threads:
- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201 (this forum).
ArabicTrader forum is discussing thisforex tsd thread
Which forum? This one.
Chinese forums are discussing
Which forums? This one and this one.
FF forum is having this thread. So it is something about this forex tsd thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175833
The other thread of FF forum: trendchaser psar. It is good thread and they quotes/interested about our forex tsd thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176995
It is the member of our forum. He is in permanent search of good systems and good EAs according to his own criteria.
This forum thread is about forex tsd EA: the post.
This forum (thanks to them) are in permanent discussion about our systems and threads. They are having the thread Simple systems for everybody. They are interesting and discussing this forex tsd thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems
The other thread of the same forum is disscussing this forex tsd thread/system: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175445
- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178484 (this forum thread);
- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176394 (this forum);
- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172952 (this forum);
- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174149 (this forum);
- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177573 (this blog);
- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172919 (this forum);
Forex Trading With SMA blog is having this page. So ramdas (author of the system) is discussing about this forex tsd thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175824
Some Europeans forums and blogs are continuing discussion around this forex-tsd thread:
- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290 (this forum thread).
Russian forex forums are continuing the discussion around this forex-tsd threads:
- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172943 (this russian forum thread and this one);
- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178416 (this russian forum thread);
- some Russian forex forum (this one - the thread) is continuing quoting iGoR: this forex tsd post.
- onix is very famous forum: nen created his ZUP indicators in onix forum (indicators are on this forex tsd post here). They having this onix thread here and nen quoted our forex tsd page: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588
- Russian forexclub forum is also famous one. They are having this thread about this forex tsd system: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201
Many forums and blogs around the world are continuing the discussion aroud this forex-tsd system: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175809
- China discovered Sputnik. Our forum tsd thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems is under discussion of this Chinese forum.
FF forum is having this FF thread: roll over (carry trades) that can be used for good hit rates. So, they quoted our forex tsd thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176231
This forum is continuing permanent discussion about our systems, threads and posts.
Forex tsd systems/threads/posts:
- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general (this thread);
- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178434 ;
- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178366 (this forum);
- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177803 (this forum);
- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172931 (this forum);
- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178451 (this forum thread);
- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174234 (this russian forum thread);
- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173318 (this russlan forum thread);
- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general (this russian forum thread - as I see they are discussing #MTF-Super-Signals_v1 indicator; by the way you may visit this russian forum thread with google translation as there are some good indicatots collected and coded/improved);
- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178496 (this russian forum thread - you may visit this russian thread with google translation as they are just started); collecting some ebooks, threads and so on);
- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177650 (this russian forum thread);
HSM forum (this one) is having discussion around this forex tsd thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172885
If you go to their forum so you will find some forex tsd members there.
Woodiepedia CCI Trading University :: View topic - New WCCI patterns indicator
It is around our forum tsd page: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177622
NinjaTrader Support Forum (this one) is discussing aroud this forex tsd thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249
They posted here AllAverages_v1 - MQL4 Code Base Igorad's AllAverages indicator from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173235/page19
and they posted here MTF BB-Squeeze - MQL4 Code Base MTF BB-Squeeze indicator from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page125
- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178654 (this thread).
That's all for 3 days.
From those links and threads you can easy to see which our threads (systems, indicators etc) are very popular and which ones are under discussion around the world. Besides, as we can see, it is the same forex tsd members are discussing on different russians, chinese, europeans, americans and so on forums. It means that if you go to some forum so you can easy find well-known forex tsd members who are speaking english. It is also good to see who (members, countries, forums) are supporting our forex tsd forum.
Is your country or forum listed here?