Hi all, I have a few basic questions about VPS and hoping someone out there in MQL land can help :-
1) I have several signal subscriptions running, can they all sit on the same VPS location or will I be charged for each one ?
2) I appreciate that trades will no longer appear at my home pc but can I connect to the VPS and see the trades taking place at all ?
3) If news is due, can I quickly and efficiently alter the parameters to minimum risk ?
4) Looks like I can hire a VPS that enables me to hook up to it remotely and behaves like my PC but I'm actually accessing it remotely. Is there any benefit in this over the MQL VPS ?
5) To renew a signal subscription, do you simply go to my profile and account section ?
6) Lastly, I may be wrong but feels like by using VPS you lose visuals of what the signal is doing and would appear a bit clunky to change settings ? On the flipside of course you can gain massively on pricing and slippage ? am I basically correct ?
Thanks in advance to anybody willing to help a VPS newbie.
1. You have to use a different VPS for every subscription.
2. You will be able to see the trades in real time if you open your local MT platform.
3. You have to change your setting in advance and synchronize signal again.
4. (I am using MT integrated VPS and I am happy with it, I can't tell for others).
5. You can renew your subscription from your MQL5.com: Signals >> My Subscriptions (on the left) or through your MT platform, down on the terminal window.
6. No, you can see everything in real time as it happens.
Thanks for response. I think the first question is the deal breaker as I have many signals and will cost a small fortune to use MQL's VPS for then all.
have my broker fxcm and free vps must be plus $5000 but how do i register and how do i pay $33 a month fee this web site not very helpfull