Please fix this indicator or EA

Cryten:
I paid a coder from here to give this indicator alerts on buy and sell signals but only sell signals work.

The buy and sell signal labels both work if I remove the negative shift from the ma settings but then the signals are too late and since the sell signal labels work why can't the buy?

Could a coder fix this to show a label on the buy signals as well?

Since you paid a coder to do this and presumably he did not complete it, are you going to pay someone on this forum to fix what you paid him for?

Just a thought

?

might be a good idea to include an option to have sygnals at the open price of the bar

I changed my favorite indicator to open...and it makes so much difference...i am no programmer...but it must be easy

!

just had an idea...what if signal will be triggered not on the cross of the Ma but at some distance BEFORE the CROSS...and to have an option to specify that distance...say 2 pips...or whatever...might result at more precise signals...instead of waiting for the cross...

another good thing for that indicator is not to wait for the market to go against you and have get out of the trade signal

this is my favorite indic

Here we go ...

Files:

Weird, you should skin your programmer, anyway here is the repaired version, though I think with the shifted MAs you actually cheat yourself. The Indicator will show you the Signals too late.

now indicator acting crazy...it places dots all over the place

Reason: