Please fix this indicator or EA - page 34

Can anyone help me make it EA?

The strategy I use is devergence with TMAC, EA perform the command:

1. If the yellow line through the MA or equal to the red line TMAC from bottom to top and navy blue midline TMAC pointing downwards, EA is ready to execute orders SELL ONLY. And entry on each line of the divergence ( negative , under red line ) between the MA and the yellow line on the top of the TMAC .

2. If the line through the MA, which is white or the same as the green line TMAC from top to bottom and the center line of blue sea TMAC pointing up, EA is ready to execute orders BUY ONLY. And the entry at each value of divergence ( positive , above green line ) between the white lines and green lines MA bottom of TMAC .

EA did not make an entry rule if:

-Hours trading is completed.

- Setting of the value of devergence

- If the EA is working BUY ONLY and yellow lines MA = red line TMAC , EA Sleep until the candle meet the rules 1 and 2 again.

- If the EA is working SELL ONLY and white lines MA = green line TMAC , EA Sleep until the candle meet the rules 1 and 2 again.

In addition to the above rules EA does not work.

If there is a better please correct and perfect it. Thank you

My Best Regards,

paijowijaya@gmail.com

I also attach:

TMAC

template

Examples of EA devergence with BUY ONLY and SELL ONLY with good Close all.

Screen Shoot

Files:

Need help to add feature on to EA

Hello,

I don't have much EA programming experience, and I wanted to reach out to see if anyone was able to help me with my idea.

I have an EA that I found (I didn't create it, so all credit goes to its creator), but I wanted to add a feature onto it.

It's a grid EA that opens a trade within a given pip range. My idea is to add a feature that can be turned on or off that would automatically increase the range based on a Fibonnaci ratio for every new trade.

So the range would start at say 4 pips, then increase x1.618 to 6.5, then 10.5, etc.

I'll attached a copy of the EA here.

If possible also to add a money management to the EA.

Thanks for your help in advanced

Files:

(MathAbs((OrderStopLoss()-OrderOpenPrice() - Text Problem

I am stuck on code that produces a glass half full. Thanks in advance for any help.

The indicator calculates pips from SL price to Order Execution price.

note: fpip = fractionl pips - the indicator can be switched to give calculations in pips. Ticket number can be switched off/on.

The yellow line is a stack of 3 executed Buy market orders executed, 3 associated SL in red below.

The Problem: As can be seen, one SL Line is without text - all additional charts will have text at only one SL Line (with earliest date & time stamp) - additional SL Lines will be without text. So one chart will always have text attached to only two of all SL lines and additional charts will always have text attached to only one of all SL Lines. (? ?)
The object is to have text at all SL Lines for the duration of open trades.

Any one interested in solving for the other half of the glass see below code.

The code covers the SL component - once missing text issue solved, a doodle to add TP component.

The Easy Order script can be got here -Easy Order
#property copyright "Copyright @ 20011, File45 and anyone who want to add their 2 pence/cents/rupees worth"

#property indicator_chart_window

extern bool Fractional_Pips = true;

extern bool Show_OrderTicket = true;

extern color SL_Color = Yellow;

extern int Text_Size =14;

extern int Move_Text_L_to_R =10;

string Npips= " pips";

string Fpips= " fpips";

static string Pip_Distance="Pip+Distance";

static string text;

double pmod;

int p2p;

int dig;

int Xpips;

//---------------------------------------------------------------------

int init(){

if(Fractional_Pips==true){

pmod=Point;

p2p=1;

dig=0;

}

else{

pmod=Point*10;

p2p=10;

dig=1;

}

if(Digits==0){

pmod=Point;

p2p=1;

dig=0;

Xpips=1;

}

return(0);

}

int deinit(){

DeleteLabels(Pip_Distance);

return(0);

}

int start(){

int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();

int obj_total=ObjectsTotal();

string SL;

int orders= OrdersTotal();

if( orders==0 )

return(0);

bool valid=false;

for( int n=0; n<orders; n++ ){

if( OrderSelect(n,SELECT_BY_POS) ){

if( OrderSymbol()==Symbol() ){ // we have a valid order for this symbol

valid=true;

break;

}

}

}

if( !valid ) // there are no orders open for the symbol on this chart

return(0);

for(int i=0;i<obj_total;i++){

SL=ObjectName(i);

if(ObjectType(SL)==OBJ_HLINE){

double price = ObjectGet(SL, OBJPROP_PRICE1);

CreateText(Pip_Distance+SL,Time[((WindowFirstVisibleBar()-0)*Move_Text_L_to_R/100)],OrderStopLoss(),SL_Color,DoubleToStr(MathAbs((OrderStopLoss()-OrderOpenPrice())/pmod),dig));

ObjectSetText(SL, " " + "#" + OrderTicket() + " * " + text + Npips, Text_Size, "Verdana", SL_Color);

}

}

return(0);

}

void CreateText(string SL, datetime time1, double price,color SL_Color, string text){

ObjectDelete(SL);

if(Fractional_Pips==true){

if(Xpips==1)

Npips=Npips;

else

Npips=Fpips;}

if(!ObjectCreate(SL, OBJ_TEXT,0, time1, OrderStopLoss())){

Print("error: cant create OBJ_TEXT! code #",GetLastError());

return(0);}

if (Show_OrderTicket == true)

ObjectSetText(SL, " " + "#" + OrderTicket() + " * " + text + Npips, Text_Size, "Verdana", SL_Color);

else

ObjectSetText(SL, " " + " " + text + Npips, Text_Size, "Verdana", SL_Color);

/*for(int i=OrdersTotal()-1; i>=0; i-- ){

if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS)==true){

if( OrderSymbol()==Symbol()){ // we are only interested in this chart*/

for(int i=0;i<OrdersTotal();i++ ){

if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS)==true){

if( OrderSymbol()==Symbol()){ // we are only interested in this chart*/

// static int i = 0;

// if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS)==true){

// i++; //

}

}

}

}

void DeleteLabels(string Pip_Distance){

int obj_total=ObjectsTotal();

string SL;

for( int i=0; i<obj_total; i++ ){

SL=ObjectName(i);

if( StringFind(SL, Pip_Distance,0) > -1 ){

if( ObjectDelete(SL) ){ // delete all objects called anything including substring Pip_Distance

obj_total--;

i--;

}

}

}

}

file45

Replace start() and CreateText() with these :
int start()

{

int orders= OrdersTotal();

if( orders==0 ) return(0);

for (int n=0; n<orders; n++)

{

if (OrderSelect(n,SELECT_BY_POS))

if (OrderSymbol()==Symbol())

{

string name = Pip_Distance+OrderTicket()+"stop loss";

CreateText(name,Time[((WindowFirstVisibleBar()-0)*Move_Text_L_to_R/100)],OrderStopLoss(),SL_Color,DoubleToStr(MathAbs((OrderStopLoss()-OrderOpenPrice())/pmod),dig));

name = Pip_Distance+OrderTicket()+"take profit";

CreateText(name,Time[((WindowFirstVisibleBar()-0)*Move_Text_L_to_R/100)],OrderTakeProfit(),TP_Color,DoubleToStr(MathAbs((OrderTakeProfit()-OrderOpenPrice())/pmod),dig));

}

}

return(0);

}

//

void CreateText(string SL, datetime time1, double price, color theColor, string text)

{

if (price==0) return;

if (Fractional_Pips==true)

{

if(Xpips==1)

Npips=Npips;

else Npips=Fpips;

}

ObjectCreate(SL, OBJ_TEXT,0, time1, price);

if (Show_OrderTicket == true)

ObjectSetText(SL, " " + "#" + OrderTicket() + " * " + text + Npips, Text_Size, "Verdana", theColor);

else ObjectSetText(SL, " " + " " + text + Npips, Text_Size, "Verdana", SL_Color);

}

Also add TP_Color to external parameters, and it will work OK (attaching the mq4 just in case, some other minor changes in code too)

Files:
file45.mq4  3 kb

GREAT ! - solution: Text Problem (MathAbs((OrderStopLoss()-OrderOpenPrice()

mladen:
file45 Replace start() and CreateText() with these :

Excellent - was not expecting TP to be added - subconscious note to self - however many thanks - now have a template to analyse and reference for future builds - more reading required.

Brilliant EA needs fixing

This is not my EA. The EA was actually modified by a fellow in the MT4 forums. He in turn modified it from IBFX. The EA uses no indicators and relies strictly on price action. This is how it works:

The EA sets up buy and sell stops 10 pips away from the current price. As the price moves, the EA deletes the pending orders and places new pending buy and sell stops so as to always be 10pips above the price. It's a moving straddle that updates with the price. The goal of the EA is to catch a fast/rapid moving price/candle so that it triggers a buy or a sell pending order in the direction of the breakout. The recommended stop loss is 5 - 7 pips with a take profit of 10 or 14 pips.

The EA has a couple of problems. For one thing, when one of the buy or sell stops are triggered, the EA continues to place pending orders when it shouldn't. When an Open order exist, the EA needs to wait till the order is closed before resuming its strategy. The second problems is that the Magic Numbers on this EA are kind of screwed, don't really understand what is wrong. Finally, the Stop Loss and Take Profit levels don't seem to work right. Try it out for yourself, and let me know if anyone can fix it for free and post it back here. Thanks!

Seems to work best on EUR/USD 1 Hr Time Frame.

Finally, this EA can not be tested with a back test, as it relies on volatility to trade.

scalping_ea.mq4

Files:
scalping_ea.mq4  20 kb

little help for the repair of EA

If someone can encode it to work on this EA "5 digit platform" will be very thankful

Files:

Need help remodel EA

Hi ....

Anyone willing to help me add the HH and LL in H1 to show trends in EA below and change the red line and blue to Supplay and demand in H1? I found this on the EA forums and I modify it but not perfect. I want this EA works based Supplay and Demand to see the trend by using the HH and LL. I hope EA can be an entry from the M5 with a yellow Supplay Demand and Demand Supplay refers to the red and blue in H1 (red and blue are now false, not Supplay and Demand, Please be modified into Supplay and Demand). Trend and reversal of form we take the form of HH and LL series in H1.

Thank you.

Files:

Is it possible for make this indicator work in a offline chart (tick chart)

Hello everyone,

I use tick charts for my scalping on MT4, but for to achive that i have to use the tick chart in an offline chart.

I found this indicator in this forum, and i would like to use in a tick chart. Is it possible? I already used other renko indicators in my tick charts with no problem.

Thank you for your time.

renko_v1.mq4

Files:
renko_v1.mq4  3 kb

Hallo Mladen ...

mladen:
file45 Also add TP_Color )

Hallo Mladen,

Happy New Years 2012 for you and your family. Don't forget help me ..... Thank you

Reason: