Please fix this indicator or EA - page 121

Marco320:
Hi MLaden,

Thx for the link. Indeed for me it is no problem to follow it likewise with pushnotifications. Anyway my phone is ringing often and with this messages it won't be that convinient. Also there could be a delaytime from 2o seconds and more and in MT4 you will have it directly on screen.

I will be very appriciate if there is a solution to update this indi with popup and sound alert in MT4 chart.

Let me know if this is possible.

Thx a lot.

Regards Marco

Marco

It will be done

mladen:
Marco It will be done

Hi MLaden,

Thx a lot for your cooperation. (if you were a woman )

Regards Marco

mladen:
Marco Here s a version with popup and sound alert (everything is configurable from parameters) : notifyorderopenclose_1.01.mq4

HI MLaden,

Really thx a lot for your work and help.

Regards Marco

Marco320:
Hi MLaden,

Thx for the link. Indeed for me it is no problem to follow it likewise with pushnotifications. Anyway my phone is ringing often and with this messages it won't be that convinient. Also there could be a delaytime from 2o seconds and more and in MT4 you will have it directly on screen.

I will be very appriciate if there is a solution to update this indi with popup and sound alert in MT4 chart.

Let me know if this is possible.

Thx a lot.

Regards Marco

Marco

Here s a version with popup and sound alert (everything is configurable from parameters) : notifyorderopenclose_1.01.mq4

I do not have such buttons.

Or if the lot=0.01 would be

Files:

jzsuzsi:
I do not have such buttons. Or if the lot=0.01 would be

That is a decompiled EA that I too have found floating around the net too. Do you have the original source? And would you mind, provided that the original source appears, explaining wjat exactly you want change in it?

zigandzagscalpel.ex4

Hi,

It could ask whether the fixed lot?

Files:

jzsuzsi:
zigandzagscalpel.ex4

Hi,

It could ask whether the fixed lot?

jzsuzsi

ex4 can not be changed

Only fix lot and indicator.

jzsuzsi: