Please fix this indicator or EA - page 107

EraMaster:
do you mean that we could- in a few months- use the regular .mq4 indicators in the new version of mt4?

It depends on metaquotes. What is sure that a lot of indicators will have to be changed (some changes in the code so that all works as it should).

But when will we have an opportunity to be able to distinguish between bugs and coding errors is entirely up to metaquotes per a moment and I have no idea how long will it take till then.

If the code compiles with no errors or warnings and it does not show any normal values (as it used to do in build 509) the only conclusion is that the differences in coding language are much bigger than they are ready to admit and that the compiler is not doing the job properly (yet). Searching for coding errors in a filled with bugs coding environment is not what coders are supposed to do - so we have to wait that metaquotes does it job as it should at a first place

mladen:
It depends on metaquotes. What is sure that a lot of indicators will have to be changed (some changes in the code so that all works as it should).

But when will we have an opportunity to be able to distinguish between bugs and coding errors is entirely up to metaquotes per a moment and I have no idea how long will it take till then.

If the code compiles with no errors or warnings and it does not show any normal values (as it used to do in build 509) the only conclusion is that the differences in coding language are much bigger than they are ready to admit and that the compiler is not doing the job properly (yet). Searching for coding errors in a filled with bugs coding environment is not what coders are supposed to do - so we have to wait that metaquotes does it job as it should at a first place

they over-strain every one,,

well, many thanks sir,,,,

... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

mladen,,, if i want to learn mql language

can these changes affect learning?

EraMaster:
mladen,,, if i want to learn mql language can these changes affect learning?

Eramaster

It is always a good time to learn. At these times you might find it a it more difficult (since sometimes you will not be sure if the error is yours of metatraders) but other than that there should be no other problem in what you llearn

EraMaster:
could you mladen find, why this indi. behaves like this?

leledc-ssrcforcefinalnorepaint.mq4

many thanks,,,,,,,

EraMaster

Posted a compatible version here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page17

thank you sir,,,,,,

Dear MLaden,

Could you take a look at next MM ea. When you take a e.g. a short position in the comment will be e.g. the pips viewed in lost and the amount for that position in profit value. Could you fix this first issue.

And than after installing the ea the ea works fine but after a position is ends and you will take a new trade the ea won't automatically take over the trade. Sometimes when you start the platform and I have token a trade it will happens also. Could you see the problem because I cannot find.

Or do you have a similar one that works fine?

I hope to here from you.

Thx a lot for the help.

Regards Marco

swiss_army_ea_v1.36.mq4

Files:

Marco320:
Dear MLaden,

Could you take a look at next MM ea. When you take a e.g. a short position in the comment will be e.g. the pips viewed in lost and the amount for that position in profit value. Could you fix this first issue.

And than after installing the ea the ea works fine but after a position is ends and you will take a new trade the ea won't automatically take over the trade. Sometimes when you start the platform and I have token a trade it will happens also. Could you see the problem because I cannot find.

Or do you have a similar one that works fine?

I hope to here from you.

Thx a lot for the help.

Regards Marco

swiss_army_ea_v1.36.mq4

Marco

Please use the latest version of the Swiss army EA. If you do not (use the latest) you will ignore all the work done by raynklefas and all the corrections made by him that are probably already solving issues you have

mladen:
Marco Please use the latest version of the Swiss army EA. If you do not (use the latest) you will ignore all the work done by raynklefas and all the corrections made by him that are probably already solving issues you have

Hi MLaden,

Thx for the prompt reply. I use version 1.36 and beside version 1.51 I cannot find another up-date. (it seems to have also some issues for discuss.)

Do you have a MM ea which you can advise me?

Thx for the help.

Regards Marco

Marco320:
Hi MLaden,

Thx for the prompt reply. I use version 1.36 and beside version 1.51 I cannot find another up-date. (it seems to have also some issues for discuss.)

Do you have a MM ea which you can advise me?

Thx for the help.

Regards Marco

Marco

At the packed files at the Swiss army EA thread there are 5 versions of the EA (at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176995 ) including version 1.50. Test those. Probably one of those will do what you are looking for

Reason: