Please fix this indicator or EA - page 40

Repair Indicator not function

Hi can anybody help me to fix this indicator to be function Sharing is caring

ai_v5.2.mq4

Files:
ai_v5.2.mq4  122 kb

It obviously looks like a decompiled version of an ex4 file and in order to make the indicator work you need the sessions_clock2.mqh and OasisMeterBig.mqh files.

With out these two the indicator you attached will not work.

fxdido

As an addition to what biddick already said, it is decompiled code (not the original code, and I think that even this version is some public version renamed and added some minor stuff). If you know who made it then best to ask him to make the changes you are looking for since I doubt that someone will work on a decompiled code. Also, making it a function is impossible : it is a dashboard not an indicator in the classical sense of the word

mladen:
fxdido As an addition to what biddick already said, it is decompiled code (not the original code, and I think that even this version is some public version renamed and added some minor stuff). If you know who made it then best to ask him to make the changes you are looking for since I doubt that someone will work on a decompiled code. Also, making it a function is impossible : it is a dashboard not an indicator in the classical sense of the word

Hi mladen

Thanks again for your advice that mean the indicator is useless to recode back. Another thing i got ur indicator TICKWACHER coding by you... but one thing im try to add symbol "CrudeOIL" (broker AVAfx) ur indicator can't read. Can you fix this problem...

Did you try this version too : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178256/page5

Make sure that you enter the right name of the symbol using correct casing (previous versions were automatically making all upper case and that might have prevented you from seeing "CrudeOIL" - the last one does not do that any more and should allow you to see "CrudeOIL" too)

fxdido:
Hi mladen Thanks again for your advice that mean the indicator is useless to recode back. Another thing i got ur indicator TICKWACHER coding by you... but one thing im try to add symbol "CrudeOIL" (broker AVAfx) ur indicator can't read. Can you fix this problem...

PS: I did try to use AVAFx but for some reason I can not open a demo account using metatrader there (even with their metatrader, which is , btw build 432 so you will have to test that tickwatcher on AVAFx (since I can not - I am not going to open a real account for that purpose )

Files:
avafx.gif  12 kb

mladen:
PS: I did try to use AVAFx but for some reason I can not open a demo account using metatrader there (even with their metatrader, which is , btw build 432 so you will have to test that tickwatcher on AVAFx (since I can not - I am not going to open a real account for that purpose )

Hi Mladen im already download new TICKWACTHER V3 from ur new post. Everything is clear ! Thank you very much Mladen!!

Indi modification request

Hello Newdigital, I have downloaded this indicator you have posted somewhere (PriceTrend). i know it is a MTF indicator and I was wondering if someone (or you) could code it (or tell me how to code it) so that it is set not to current timeframe nor to a specific timeframe, but to show the price trend for the directly superior timeframe. So when I switch between timeframes, I don't have to change the settings everytime. It would show : on M1 the price trend for M5, on M5 the PT for M15 and so on...

Thanks a lot !!

pricetrend.mq4

Files:

biddick:
It obviously looks like a decompiled version of an ex4 file and in order to make the indicator work you need the sessions_clock2.mqh and OasisMeterBig.mqh files. With out these two the indicator you attached will not work.

Hello biddick here i got the set file as ur request. Maybe it's can be work to fix

oasismeterbig.mq4 and sessions_clock2.mq4

Files:

Please help me solve my EA error. I'm stuck.

Hi I did some editing and decided to focus on short trade first just to make things simpler. However, the situation still remains the same. After executing 1 trade, it stop opening new trades. my criteria are there should only be 1 trade open at any point of time and trade will only open when LWMA fast crossed over LWMA slow and SMA fast crossed over SMA slow, both crossed downwards.

My TP is 100pips and SL is 150pips

Please help.

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

#property copyright "zzz"

//--- input parameters

extern double TakeProfit=1000.0;

extern double Lots=0.01;

extern double StopLoss=1500.0;

//| expert initialization function |

int init()

{

//----

//----

return(0);

}

//| expert deinitialization function |

int deinit()

{

//----

//----

return(0);

}

int mainCrossed (double mainline1 , double mainline2)

{

static int mainlast_direction = 0;

static int maincurrent_dirction = 0;

if(mainline1>mainline2)maincurrent_dirction = 1; //main up

if(mainline1<mainline2)maincurrent_dirction = 2; //main down

if(maincurrent_dirction != mainlast_direction) //main changed

{

mainlast_direction = maincurrent_dirction;

return (mainlast_direction);

}

else

{

return (0);

}

}

int Crossed (double line1 , double line2)

{

static int last_direction = 0;

static int current_dirction = 0;

if(line1>line2)current_dirction = 1; //up

if(line1<line2)current_dirction = 2; //down

if(current_dirction != last_direction) //changed

{

last_direction = current_dirction;

return (last_direction);

}

else

{

return (0);

}

}

//| expert start function |

int start()

{

//----

int cnt, ticket, total;

double shortEma, longEma, mainshortEma, mainlongEma;

if(Bars<100)

{

Print("bars less than 100");

return(0);

}

if(TakeProfit<10)

{

Print("TakeProfit less than 10");

return(0); // check TakeProfit

}

shortEma = iMA(NULL,0,10,0,MODE_LWMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0);

longEma = iMA(NULL,0,20,0,MODE_LWMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0);

mainshortEma = iMA(NULL,0,20,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0);

mainlongEma = iMA(NULL,0,50,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0);

int mainisCrossed = mainCrossed (mainshortEma,mainlongEma);

int isCrossed = Crossed (shortEma,longEma);

total = OrdersTotal();

if(total < 1)

{

if(mainisCrossed == 2 && isCrossed == 2)

{

ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots,Bid,3,Bid+StopLoss*Point,

Bid-TakeProfit*Point,"My EA",12345,0,Red);

return(0);

}

return(0);

}

return(0);

}

Thanks and regards

Terrance