Please fix this indicator or EA - page 53

You have to have "DiNapoli MACD" too in order to make that indicator work correctly (otherwise it even works wrong) but that version of DiNapoli macd that is used is unknown to me (in which the 4th parameter is a boolean) so I am afraid I can not really help with it

secretcode:
Mladen

The indicator is heavy on cpu so would it be possible for you to look in side the code and make it lighter ?

Indicator gives macd 'O line crossing' prediction on chart !

Thanks

mladen:
You have to have "DiNapoli MACD" too in order to make that indicator work correctly (otherwise it even works wrong) but that version of DiNapoli macd that is used is unknown to me (in which the 4th parameter is a boolean) so I am afraid I can not really help with it

Thanks Mladen for time and effort

You are right, 'DiNapoli MACD' need to be in indicator folder to work 'MACD predictor universal' properly but then it gives "MACD line & MACD signal cross" on chart !!!

I am looking MACD '0 line cross' on chart (as shown image) !

Would be appreciated if you make this change

Files:
macd.gif  20 kb

secretcode:
Thanks Mladen for time and effort

You are right, 'DiNapoli MACD' need to be in indicator folder to work 'MACD predictor universal' properly but then it gives "MACD line & MACD signal cross" on chart !!!

I am looking MACD '0 line cross' on chart (as shown image) !

Would be appreciated if you make this change

..........................Bumping

Hello Coders

Really Need help !

'MACD Predictor universal' works nicely but i am looking 'MACD 0 line cross signal' instead 'MACD Lines cross' (as original indicator) would be appreciated if any coder can make the change !

ps : both indicators need to be in indicator folder

Thanks

secretcode

Zone Breakout Box

Hi

Anybody can help me to put unique ID to this indicator so i can attach indicator into one chart by change difference ID for difference box and time

tgs_trading_zone.mq4

Regards

Files:

Here you go Have a nice rest of the weekend

fxdido:
Hi

Anybody can help me to put unique ID to this indicator so i can attach indicator into one chart by change difference ID for difference box and time

tgs_trading_zone.mq4

Regards

thanks

mladen:
Here you go Have a nice rest of the weekend

Hi Mladen very2 fast coding.. thank you very2 much

EA is designed to be used for Strategy Testing Purpose. Can it change to LIVE?

This EA is designed to be used for Strategy Testing Purpose. Can it's change to work both for live account or demo?

simple_breakout_ea.mq4

Regards

Files:

MACD Predictor changes

secretcode:
..........................Bumping

Hello Coders

Really Need help !

'MACD Predictor universal' works nicely but i am looking 'MACD 0 line cross signal' instead 'MACD Lines cross' (as original indicator) would be appreciated if any coder can make the change !

ps : both indicators need to be in indicator folder

Thanks

secretcode

Hi secretcode,

Even though I do not understand what the complex function does and therefore didn't make it predict the 0 line crossover, I did make it predict the histogram i.e. the Signal minus the MACD difference (or crossover) accurately, and also cleaned the messy code, plus it should run faster due to optimisations which I made.

The boolean setting variable in the DiNapoli MACD which you provided is an option to add the histogram I mentioned above. In my picture you'll see the predictor on the chart's main window, below it the DiNapoli MACD with the histogram off (false) and below that the same with the histogram on (true).

Hope that helps somewhat,

nlenz

nlenz:
Hi secretcode,

Even though I do not understand what the complex function does and therefore didn't make it predict the 0 line crossover, I did make it predict the histogram i.e. the Signal minus the MACD difference (or crossover) accurately, and also cleaned the messy code, plus it should run faster due to optimisations which I made.

The boolean setting variable in the DiNapoli MACD which you provided is an option to add the histogram I mentioned above. In my picture you'll see the predictor on the chart's main window, below it the DiNapoli MACD with the histogram off (false) and below that the same with the histogram on (true).

Hope that helps somewhat,

nlenz

Thanks Nlenz for taking time and efforts

Really appreciated

If you want to get 'MACD 0 line crossover' prediction with price on chart( as i am interested ), please remove DinaPoli MACD indicator from indicator folder and you will have that as in image in post #523 otherwise you will have 'MACD - signal line crossover' prediction on chart !!!

But, without DiNapoli MACD indicator the MACD Predictor universal becomes quite heavy on cpu !

Thats why i requested if any one makes it lighter it would be great!

Best Regards,

secretcode

secretcode:
Thanks Nlenz for taking time and efforts

Really appreciated

If you want to get 'MACD 0 line crossover' prediction with price on chart( as i am interested ), please remove DinaPoli MACD indicator from indicator folder and you will have that as in image in post #523 otherwise you will have 'MACD - signal line crossover' prediction on chart !!!

But, without DiNapoli MACD indicator the MACD Predictor universal becomes quite heavy on cpu !

Thats why i requested if any one makes it lighter it would be great!

Best Regards,

secretcode

Here, I think I fixed it the way you described. Gives the same results like with DiNapoli missing only much faster. The reason it was slow was that it tried to call the DiNapoli indicator without success (because it's missing) and also generated a lot of error messages. So I just commented out the call to that indicator and now it works fast with the same results.

Is that O.K.?

Attached is the new predictor.

nlenz

Reason: