Please fix this indicator or EA - page 134

mladen:
AZRUL. Try it out : ea_consolex2gvxtomcat_1.01.mq4

Dear SIR MLADEN,

What can I say, You came to the rescue again.... and again.... and again...

I had given up hope on that EA structure ..... I am speechless with words .....

feels like I just open up a birthday present ... although it is not due yet....

8th Credits.... My GURU....

Sorry for troubling you SIR for so many times....

yours truly

AZRUL...

mladen:
AZRUL. Try it out : ea_consolex2gvxtomcat_1.01.mq4

Hi AZRUL,

Back to my desk...

I would have preferred the EA renamed "EA ConsoleX2GVX"mladen" 1.01.mq4 as it would have been much grateful for mladen compared to my occasional "light" coding help.

Thanks mladen.

Have a good WE.

Sincerely.

Tomcat98

Tomcat98:
Hi AZRUL,

Back to my desk...

I would have preferred the EA renamed "EA ConsoleX2GVX"mladen" 1.01.mq4 as it would have been much grateful for mladen compared to my occasional "light" coding help.

Thanks mladen.

Have a good WE.

Sincerely.

Tomcat98

Dear Mr Tomcat98,

In the first place I wouldn't dare to use SIR MLADEN name for this EA yet... to much of a bug or faulty coding(patching) on my side..... It could dishonor SIR MLADEN reputation and I could get myself into BIG TROUBLE with all the HELP and ADVICES that he is giving US...

It is good to have all the HELP we could get from this FORUM site, that shows we CARE for our MEMBERS here... Most of us have there part to play is this forum... e.g

1) All the coding and advice comes form SIR MLADEN and MR TOOLS

2) Searching for new indicators are done by TAMPA and NEWDIGITAL...

3) the rest contribute through Ideas and request...

Just to name a few that ROCK this FORUM..... (make it the most visited and active forum on the NET)

yours truly

AZRUL...

Dear SIR MLADEN,

I am very THANKFUL and glad that the Error 130 (Stoploss and TakeProfit) has been resolved by your expertise in coding this EA...

Now that this EA has No more problem regarding the above matter, I have cleaned up this EA (deleting most of the function that is not in used) and altered the closing function by separating the CloseBuy and CloseSell... which was causing this EA to close and Open Up the same Order Direction (e.g Buying the same Pair after closing it)...

It came to my attention that this EA doesn't closed it's Order as supposed to .... although I have put in a RefreshRates() function before the closing....

As you can see from the above picture although the comment is indicating a Sell for this particular Pair GBPAUD... But this EA is not closing the Buy Order and opening a Sell Order.....

It must be my faulty coding that is causing this... Once again I am seeking your HELP and EXPERTISE in solving this new problem and hope that you have the time and patient with my inexperience codings issues....

yours truly

AZRUL...

P.S > I change this downloaded file name in order not to confuse anyone else by your Name SIR... this EA still has problem

Files:

12BPRO:
Dear SIR MLADEN,

I am very THANKFUL and glad that the Error 130 (Stoploss and TakeProfit) has been resolved by your expertise in coding this EA...

Now that this EA has No more problem regarding the above matter, I have cleaned up this EA (deleting most of the function that is not in used) and altered the closing function by separating the CloseBuy and CloseSell... which was causing this EA to close and Open Up the same Order Direction (e.g Buying the same Pair after closing it)...

It came to my attention that this EA doesn't closed it's Order as supposed to .... although I have put in a RefreshRates() function before the closing....

As you can see from the above picture although the comment is indicating a Sell for this particular Pair GBPAUD... But this EA is not closing the Buy Order and opening a Sell Order.....

It must be my faulty coding that is causing this... Once again I am seeking your HELP and EXPERTISE in solving this new problem and hope that you have the time and patient with my inexperience codings issues....

yours truly

AZRUL...

P.S > I change this downloaded file name in order not to confuse anyone else by your Name SIR... this EA still has problem

Checking it but in a multisymbol Ea you might have one not so obvious problem : RefreshRates() refreshes current chart symbol/time frame data, not all the symbols

12BPRO:
Dear SIR MLADEN,

yours truly

AZRUL...

Try this one, and check in the journals/experts tab if some error is written out there : ea_consolex2gv_-_x2_1.02.mq4

mladen:
Checking it but in a multisymbol Ea you might have one not so obvious problem : RefreshRates() refreshes current chart symbol/time frame data, not all the symbols

Dear SIR MLADEN,

I am so SORRY SIR to TROUBLE you again and again, with my limited coding capabilities, I could only surf the NET for some sample, That's if I found any... RefreshRates() was just a guess on my part... and didn't quite do the job as I would expected it... as you said it is a MULTIPAIR EA... there is not many sample for me to see as an example... I could do patching Only on my part...

I hope to hear from you soon...

yours truly

AZRUL...

mladen:
Try this one, and check in the journals/experts tab if some error is written out there : ea_consolex2gv_-_x2_1.02.mq4

Dear SIR MLADEN,

Your expertise is once again have resolved another problem that is closing part of this EA... and a very fast reply to... (I haven't finish replying)...

9th Credit NOW my GURU....

Attached is the Expert massage form the transaction....

I am deeply touched and OWE you so MUCH by your persistent in SOLVING someone else problem....

Like I said before if there is anything that I personally could contribute to you SIR PLEASE do PM me....

yours truly

AZRUL...

Files:

Indicator Question

Hi all

The attached indicator only shows sell arrows. Is there any reason for this or..?

If not can this be fixed.

Tks!

Files:
em12-21.mq4  5 kb

Hi Jaquanburton,

Try this:

From line 41:

//---- indicators

SetIndexStyle(1, DRAW_ARROW, EMPTY);

SetIndexArrow(1, 233);

SetIndexBuffer(1, CrossUp);

SetIndexStyle(2, DRAW_ARROW, EMPTY);