Please fix this indicator or EA - page 74

Please, help me fix this indicator, it doesn't repaint but it redraw the past when it reattached to the chat. I want the Indicator signal to stay where it appear when it's reattach or refresh on chat. Thanks

Files:
mysrmrzz.zip  52 kb

oguntosin:
Please, help me fix this indicator, it doesn't repaint but it redraw the past when it reattached to the chat. I want the Indicator signal to stay where it appear when it's reattach or refresh on chat. Thanks

oguntosin

One is a decompiled file and the other is a sort of a zigzag (and for zigzag indicators it is normal that they draw and change signals in the past)

Can you add a color option to an indicator?

hi, i have this indicator (downloaded from the something intersting section) which i found interesting and want to use it in my strategy.

i would like to ask if its possible to modify it a bit by adding a color option for the trend similar to the superTrend indicator. Green after an up arrow and red after the down arrow.

If possible give the color option for the user.

many thanks

regards

lurch_srv5.ex4

lurch_srv5.mq4

Files:

gtudor:
ok

but you can not tell me what settings to use Heiken Ashi?

thanks you!

On CAD CHF i am testing 2-16-3-8 on 15 min, u may try and tweak it on aud chf and nzd jpy too

mladen:
Have no idea

All I did is what you asked for : added conditions that it opens order only when the trend changes. Did not check the rest of the code and did not test it on those symbols.

Try it like you described. You might find the solution (if it trades on one symbol it should trade on another symbol too - after all that is just a price - so maybe it is some parameter combination that you are using that is preventing it from opening new orders) Always check the experts and journals tab of your terminal for eventual errors written out there and that just might give you a clue what is happening

It seems that an ECN function may help as ECn quotes are 5 digits.. Also can u please add minimum and maximum cross distance with number of bar lookup...Can u please look into it? Many Many Thanks

Dear Mladen/MrTools, could u please put an additional option in the ea to select x number of previous bars rather than just last one. Also 2 ma filters with closed bar on-off will help. This will help in trading a breakout on news events and also when asia session ends.. I have been looking for this ea for long time.. Please assist. Thanks

Files:

sachin_syd:
Dear Mladen/MrTools, could u please put an additional option in the ea to select x number of previous bars rather than just last one. Also 2 ma filters with closed bar on-off will help. This will help in trading a breakout on news events and also when asia session ends.. I have been looking for this ea for long time.. Please assist. Thanks

sachin_syd

That EA does not use any indicators. What would "x number of previous bars" refer to (how would the EA use it)?

mladen:
sachin_syd That EA does not use any indicators. What would "x number of previous bars" refer to (how would the EA use it)?

THe Ea is supposed to go long if the current bar rises above previous bars high and vice versa.. It doesnt use any indicator. What I was looking for is that long trade wud open if current bar price goes above the highest bar of the previous say 10 (customisable) bars. A filter function for above a ma price cross wud also assist. Thanks

sachin_syd:
THe Ea is supposed to go long if the current bar rises above previous bars high and vice versa.. It doesnt use any indicator. What I was looking for is that long trade wud open if current bar price goes above the highest bar of the previous say 10 (customisable) bars. A filter function for above a ma price cross wud also assist. Thanks

Option to choose which bar is going to be used for high low testing (BarToTest) added. Just change it to the number you wish to use

Files:

sachin_syd:
On CAD CHF i am testing 2-16-3-8 on 15 min, u may try and tweak it on aud chf and nzd jpy too

Thank you very much !

Reason: