Please fix this indicator or EA - page 136

Please modify ea to trade on ECN 5 digit broker

Hi, Can someone please modify this ea to trade on an ECN 5 digit broker. When I run it on live account i get the following error: invalid price for OrderSend function. Any help greatly appreciated. Thank you

Files:
pipmaker.mq4  11 kb

hoosain:
Hi, Can someone please modify this ea to trade on an ECN 5 digit broker. When I run it on live account i get the following error: invalid price for OrderSend function. Any help greatly appreciated. Thank you

hoosain

Why don't you simply multiply the INCREMENT by 10 and try if it will work OK then?

HI!

Could u fix this indi to work with latest mt4?

Thx a lot

madistance_mtf.mq4

Files:

tikku:
HI!

Could u fix this indi to work with latest mt4?

Thx a lot

madistance_mtf.mq4

Hi Tikku,

Try it now,

Tomcat98

Files:

Tomcat98:
Hi Tikku,

Try it now,

Tomcat98

Thank you!!

This is Trix Trend Cycle V2a in action. But it does strange things, as you will see on the chart in the subwindow.

There is also a composite RSI over there, of which I'm very satisfied. I wanted to add the Trix, but it does some tricks.

There are actually two of them and they both perform the tricks ...it's the lime-red and the teal - dark orchid.

My question or request is obvious. I will thank you now and also later !

Files:

Wulong10:
This is Trix Trend Cycle V2a in action. But it does strange things, as you will see on the chart in the subwindow.

There is also a composite RSI over there, of which I'm very satisfied. I wanted to add the Trix, but it does some tricks.

There are actually two of them and they both perform the tricks ...it's the lime-red and the teal - dark orchid.

My question or request is obvious. I will thank you now and also later !

It is because trix_buffer1 and trix_buffer2 can not be used the way they are used in that version.

Also (PRICE_CLOSE+PRICE_HIGH+PRICE_LOW) in this line trix_buffer1=iMA(NULL,0,TrixPeriod,0,MODE_SMMA,(PRICE_CLOSE+PRICE_HIGH+PRICE_LOW),i); means nothing at all

Try this version : trix_trend_cycle_v2b.mq4

Files:

Thank you very much, Mladen !

And I made a mistake, it must be 'satisfied WITH' ...

And Bingofx, indicators are mostly a bunch of lines, the most important thing is that the 'owner' sees it ...

There are 3 Composite RSI in de subwindow, one really fast, one slower for confirmation and a slow one for trend.

I added an even faster Trix and a slower Trix, now it should act good ...

Since I want to trade Binary Option, I need some really fast responding indicators.

There is no way I'm going to post my whole system, in my charts are mostly 4 subwindows, anyone other than me would get crazy.

Hi Mladen,

As you can see in the chart, the version 2b of the Trix Trend Cycle still does the same trick.

Now it's only one simple line without the Composite RSI, no sometimes there are two ...

Setting is 2, there still should be something wrong ...

Thank YOU

Files:
trixtricks.png  76 kb

Anyone, please ?

Danke schön.

Reason: