Please fix this indicator or EA - page 96

mladen:
oguntosin Why don't you simply set the colors 5 and 6 to none?

Thanks for the assistance. i will try. I ask because i don't know how to do it.

Thanks.

oguntosin:
Thanks for the assistance. i will try. I ask because i don't know how to do it. Thanks.

Chose indicators properties->colors and then set it like this :

Files:
no_color.gif  60 kb

mladen:
Chose indicators properties->colors and then set it like this :

Thanks i'm very grateful.

I was tryiing to set it in the meta editor before but i always recieved the below message

Compiling 'Fractals+Signal+diapazon.MQ4'...

'indicator_color5' - defined value expected

'indicator_color6' - defined value expected

2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Thanks for your assistance

oyebimpe:
Please, help me to modify this SEQUENCE-REVERSAL indicator to show Support and resistance dot instead of the RED and Blue Arrow. And make it to have two mtf setting in it input in order to show two time frame at time.

The file is ex4 so, please, help me to create another file the will read from it like the attached mySR and myZZ indicator. You will notice that mySR indicator received information from myZZ indicator in order to draw SR.

I’m very grateful and I will continue to be very grateful to you if you can please, help me to modify it.

May God bless you

Thanks.

Can somebody help please? i don'tmind if thre is any section here to pay for it because i need it.

Thanks

oyebimpe:
Can somebody help please? i don'tmind if thre is any section here to pay for it because i need it. Thanks

oyebimpe

sequenc reversal is this indicator : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172952/page6

mladen:
oyebimpe sequenc reversal is this indicator : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172952/page6

I really appreciate your help, Thanks very much

MA Cross Horizontal Line with Sound Alert

Hello all.Please does anyone have this indicator? Moving Average crosses and closes above/below a horizontal line and a sound alert is triggered. Thanks for your help.NOTE: Actually its an indicator when MA crosses and closes above/below the daily/weekly/monthly HIGH and an alarm is triggered. Also when MA crosses and closes above/below the daily/weekly/monthly LOW and an alarm is triggered

MA Cross Horizontal Line with Alert

Can anybody help me out please? MA cross horizontal line with alert......even if you don't have the MA cross daily/weekly/monthly High/Low indicator. Thanks.

romotly007:
Can anybody help me out please? MA cross horizontal line with alert......even if you don't have the MA cross daily/weekly/monthly High/Low indicator. Thanks.

romotly007

Try out this one

Files:

mladen:
romotly007Try out this one

Thank you mladen....I really appreciate it.