Please fix this indicator or EA - page 22

Cyclops fixed

Hi,

Here is a copy of ur EA fixed

The problem was here:

u wrote:

if(mode == OP_BUY)

{

_2 = iCustom(Symbol(),PERIOD_M15,"CycleIdentifier",PriceActionFilter,Length,MajorCycleStrength,UseCycleFilter,UseFilterSMAorRSI,FilterStrengthSMA,FilterStrengthRSI,4,shift+1);

_2L = iCustom(Symbol(),PERIOD_M15,"CycleIdentifier",PriceActionFilter,Length,MajorCycleStrength,UseCycleFilter,UseFilterSMAorRSI,FilterStrengthSMA,FilterStrengthRSI,2,shift+1);

if(_2 == 1 && _2L != 1) return(true);

else return(false);

}

and must be:

if(mode == OP_BUY)

{

_2 = iCustom(Symbol(),0,"CycleIdentifier",PriceActionFilter,Length,MajorCycleStrength,UseCycleFilter,UseFilterSMAorRSI,FilterStrengthSMA,FilterStrengthRSI,4,shift+1);

_2L = iCustom(Symbol(),0,"CycleIdentifier",PriceActionFilter,Length,MajorCycleStrength,UseCycleFilter,UseFilterSMAorRSI,FilterStrengthSMA,FilterStrengthRSI,2,shift+1);

if(_2 == 1 && _2L != 1) return(true);

else return(false);

}

Regards

Files:

Acushir

Thanks for that but I have to ask you can't have different time frames to extract info from? Must it always be 0?

If it has to be zero then how to make it take out a trade using a 15 min chart but enter on a 5 min chart?

Tradability

HEY TB - still asking people to help with the infamous ea - lol LOL my friend LOL oh and LOL ehy

Hi friend!

maybe i need to read it better to give u better guide :-)

regards

ok fake and shake tb

tb - lets go for proof what shall we both exchange as proof - no more small talk - i am cooking you slowly my friend and you are warming to the pot - cant u see that, what is it hanging with the ea's on the 5 and 15 min charts - ouch - lets go for it - proof it is - ladies before gentleman as we say - so pls after you hey amigo ..

oh and no photo shops - hey btw i bank at coutts the queens bankers - and you lets start there - then we can dance tradability - do you like to dance - peace and harmony my fellow trader and blessings muchos ..

btw thought projection trad a bility

hey TB - btw did you know that thoughts are a mirror or the soul and we project what we think, about our own surroundings onto other people so what is your relevance to the thoughts you mentioned of one unemployment and two unsuccessfull says a lot about you already - u should realise your projecting you thoughts of yourself outwards - so question do you have a job apart from trading and how successfull are you, lets see whats your forecast on the euro dollar for today tb wanna give it a shot - all monkeys follow the organ grinders tune this u should already know, and whats the association with monkeys, why was that image and thought important for you to compare .. u a monkey TB - lets wait for the bounce on the euro dollar today know where that is going to be TB - blessings and happiness time for a dip in the pool.. and believe me my friend we are going to go the distance on this one for the fun of it of course.. hey sport

dean1star:
hey TB - btw did you know that thoughts are a mirror or the soul and we project what we think, about our own surroundings onto other people so what is your relevance to the thoughts you mentioned of one unemployment and two unsuccessfull says a lot about you already - u should realise your projecting you thoughts of yourself outwards - so question do you have a job apart from trading and how successfull are you, lets see whats your forecast on the euro dollar for today tb wanna give it a shot - all monkeys follow the organ grinders tune this u should already know, and whats the association with monkeys, why was that image and thought important for you to compare .. u a monkey TB - lets wait for the bounce on the euro dollar today know where that is going to be TB - blessings and happiness time for a dip in the pool.. and believe me my friend we are going to go the distance on this one for the fun of it of course.. hey sport

I can see you're looking for another illiterate monkey like yourself so don't stop looking I'm sure there are plenty out there lol and when you find a job do let me know what field it's in. If you don't after 5 years I will consider hiring you and your parents that own a bank or 10 as you said previouly cooking man...hmmm... perhaps you're a chef ey?

thought u wanted proof hey TB

i am ready... so lets go hombre - its proof time .. yours as well right .. oh wait check the time bounce time on the euro .. i am waiting TB lets hit the proof trail, whats your first move - over to you - hola hombre dont run away - its proof time as u seem to be calling the shots - how u gonna do this hombre ..

147 - away we go .. up up and away -

ready and waiting -

still ( as he yawns slowly) thats 3 times i have asked dont run away - watch the euro go go and go .. remember producers dont need to cook, hit me one more time BABY !!!

Dean its good to see you're still unemployed and unsuccessful lol and wasting your time here rather then making so much money trading the 3's aye. I can trade you in for a pet monkey and it would produce the same results as you (i.e lot's of talk with no results) and the monkey would use the same price action predictor and dream about it out loud.

dean1star:
i am ready... so lets go hombre - its proof time .. yours as well right .. oh wait check the time bounce time on the euro .. i am waiting TB lets hit the proof trail, whats your first move - over to you - hola hombre dont run away - its proof time as u seem to be calling the shots - how u gonna do this hombre ..

147 - away we go .. up up and away -

ready and waiting -

still ( as he yawns slowly) thats 3 times i have asked dont run away - watch the euro go go and go .. remember producers dont need to cook, hit me one more time BABY !!!

Hot Air man (aka Dean lol)

Show me either 3 months LIVE trading results with a conservative SL and a R:R thats more than 1 or 4 years of backtesting with these requirements or go take a ride in a ballon that goes up up and away lol ... the ball is in your corner little man!

So make the call or go hide.

TB

Reason: