Please fix this indicator or EA - page 132

This indicator freeze mt4 terminal please fix

Files:
sdd.mq4  86 kb
eurusd.h1.png  62 kb
sdd.ex4  43 kb

Badan:
This indicator freeze mt4 terminal please fix

Do you happen to have a regular (non-decompiled) source code of that indicator?

Dear SIR MLADEN,

Could you PLEASE take a look at my EA (Multiple Pair Trade), it is not placing any order.... although there is some value as indicated from the command function...

This is my first time to code a Multiple Pair Trade in an EA.... and I haven't put in the CLOSED ORDER function yet....

Your time and input is HIGHLY appreciated...

yours truly

AZRUL...

Files:

12BPRO:
Dear SIR MLADEN,

Could you PLEASE take a look at my EA (Multiple Pair Trade), it is not placing any order.... although there is some value as indicated from the command function...

This is my first time to code a Multiple Pair Trade in an EA.... and I haven't put in the CLOSED ORDER function yet....

Your time and input is HIGHLY appreciated...

yours truly

AZRUL...

AZRULL

I have no idea at all what does the "#ConsoleFUW1 -TOT test" indicator do

Without it impossible to tell why the EA is not opening orders. Check what are your return values from that indicator and if logical conditions are fulfilled at any time

mladen:
AZRULL

I have no idea at all what does the "#ConsoleFUW1 -TOT test" indicator do

Without it impossible to tell why the EA is not opening orders. Check what are your return values from that indicator and if logical conditions are fulfilled at any time

Dear SIR MLADEN,

The return value of the indicator "#ConsoleFUW1 -TOT test" is display in the comment...

I am sure that the logical condition are fulfilled.... is just that maybe the function for opening an order is not complete.....

yours truly

AZRUL...

Files:

12BPRO:
Dear SIR MLADEN,

The return value of the indicator "#ConsoleFUW1 -TOT test" is display in the comment...

I am sure that the logical condition are fulfilled.... is just that maybe the function for opening an order is not complete.....

yours truly

AZRUL...

For example :

if ((GBP > AUD))

{

//CloseOrderCheck("GBPAUD",Buylots, slipageOrder);

ManageBuy("GPBAUD",Buylots,takeProfitT,stopLoss,slipageOrder,magicNumber,"EA Console");

}[/PHP]

Add one comment :

[PHP] if ((GBP > AUD))

{

Comment("condition 1 OK");

ManageBuy("GPBAUD",Buylots,takeProfitT,stopLoss,slipageOrder,magicNumber,"EA Console");

}

and that way you can visually check if any of the if conditions is fulfilled at any time

how can I add EA ? pls help me... I have an average EA for tp 10 pip need some modified. AND combine with bband stop indicator...

msdmsd:
how can I add EA ? pls help me... I have an average EA for tp 10 pip need some modified. AND combine with bband stop indicator...

Msdmsd, there is an EA for bband stop indicator here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general maybe it will help to give you some ideas.

mladen:
Do you happen to have a regular (non-decompiled) source code of that indicator?

I don't have non-decompiled source code.I don't know how i got this indicator.

mladen:
For example :
if ((GBP > AUD))

{

}[/PHP]

Add one comment :

[PHP] if ((GBP > AUD))

{

Comment("condition 1 OK");

}
and that way you can visually check if any of the if conditions is fulfilled at any time

Dear SIR MLADEN,

Thanks for this suggestion, didn't think of it that way...

any way i have got the output of the condition fulfillment...

What is the next step.......???

yours truly

AZRUL...

Files:
Reason: