Please fix this indicator or EA - page 177

mladen:

As far as I know braintrend indicator does not repaint but please check that in runtime

Also check these threads :

THANKS UR QUICK REPLY  M-10 ..( mladen) ..... I AM TRY  UR LINKS 

mladen:

Try it out

It does not work properly as the arrows do not coincide with the crossing above and below the 25 and 75 levels.

ARROW UP when crossing the 25 level up

ARROW DOWN when crossing the 25 level down

ARROW UP when crossing the 75 level up

ARROW DOWN when crossing the 75 level down

MLaden - I believe that the arrows are pointing in the wrong directions - I've tried everything I know but cannot put it right.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

oguz:

Hi @mladen,

Would you please (maybe some code improves) update this ea for latest mt4 build 988?

By the way, which indicator is it needed for working? 

PS: Dear @mladen,

I find it and attached other version "volatility_quality_expert_advisor_1.1" 

What are their differences? Which version do you recommend? 

Thank you very much... 

Of course last version should be better than previous,and it using ""VQ"" indicator.

mntiwana:
Of course last version should be better than previous,and it using ""VQ"" indicator.

Dear my friend,

To help you grow again... 

Thank you very much :) 

TEAMTRADER:

This indicator signals when stochs has crossed above a lower level and below an upper level.

Would someone be able to add the signals in the opposite direction please? That is when stochs crosses below the lower level and above the upper level.

Many thanks.

TEAMTRADER

Hi teamtrader,

I had that question the other way around with mladens "all time frame stoch" indicator.

No answer yet. I tried your indicator, but it doesn`t work on build  988.

I would like to get alerts when stochs "leaving" OBOS- zones to get back into the trend/momentum- direction, after a pullback.

Hello. Please add to the degree of regression and periods of the signal line in the General settings window of the indicator. Thank you
Files:

Intrest1:
Hello. Please add to the degree of regression and periods of the signal line in the General settings window of the indicator. Thank you
Please post the non-decompiled version that can be worked on

mladen:
Please post the non-decompiled version that can be worked on
Sorry, another file I have. This Pollan indicator is Packed in the channel is quadratic regression. Maybe you can do something like that.

Intrest1:
Sorry, another file I have. This Pollan indicator is Packed in the channel is quadratic regression. Maybe you can do something like that.
Sorry. "Pollan" indicators are something I do not recommend to anybody, so ...

mladen:
Sorry. "Pollan" indicators are something I do not recommend to anybody, so ...
Which indicator in your professional opinion is best suited inside the regression channel?
Reason: