Please fix this indicator or EA - page 61

Pava:
I changed my favorite indicator to open...and it makes so much difference...i am no programmer...but it must be easy

What is ur fav indicator and can u please post it on here so that we too can make it out favourite, or precioussssss if u will.

Please, help me fix this indicator,

1. it doesn't update on chart until i refresh/ re-attached it to the chart.

2. It didn't shown on daily time frame. 9 I want it to show on all timeframe.

Thanks for your help.

Files:

Further to my previous posts, I've been running several MTF VQ based EA's on demo/forward test on Alpar for several weeks now. I've found that while they seem fairly reliable on current time frames, taking and exiting trades as they should, they are not reliable in MTF mode. I've tried running them in 1m/5m, 5m/15m and 15m/30m time frames but they miss signals and fail to exit and/or open new trades when they should. As I've said before, I don't have the skill to sort out what's going on and would be very grateful for any help . I'm attaching my favoured EA and the VQ indicator in the hope that someone identify and fix the problem.

Many Thanks

litplum:
Further to my previous posts, I've been running several MTF VQ based EA's on demo/forward test on Alpar for several weeks now. I've found that while they seem fairly reliable on current time frames, taking and exiting trades as they should, they are not reliable in MTF mode. I've tried running them in 1m/5m, 5m/15m and 15m/30m time frames but they miss signals and fail to exit and/or open new trades when they should. As I've said before, I don't have the skill to sort out what's going on and would be very grateful for any help . I'm attaching my favoured EA and the VQ indicator in the hope that someone identify and fix the problem. Many Thanks

Maybe you should try the "other time frames" iCustom() call like in this version

Dear mladen, and mrtools

I wish ,if it is possible,to make a change to the attached indicator.

It is possible to make it move it to other corners?

I tryed to contact Dm-35(hwo made it)but no succes.

Also it is possible to change the symbol KOS(the indicator is made

for basket trading)with the symbol of the chart we attach the inic.

Thank you very much for your time and support

Dan

Files:

dansmol:
Dear mladen, and mrtools

I wish ,if it is possible,to make a change to the attached indicator.

It is possible to make it move it to other corners?

I tryed to contact Dm-35(hwo made it)but no succes.

Also it is possible to change the symbol KOS(the indicator is made

for basket trading)with the symbol of the chart we attach the inic.

Thank you very much for your time and support

Dan

Dan

Do you have an original of that indicator (not a decompiled version)?

mladen:
Dan Do you have an original of that indicator (not a decompiled version)?

Dear mladen

I am realy ,realy sorry for weasting your time,but I don't know how

to recognaiz a decompiled indicator.

I just downloaded like that from Forex Factory(forum-Commercial content,

thread_Still Basketing,page-115, post-#2282)

Please ,when you have time,maybe you can tell me how I can see if an

indicator is decompiled, so the next time when I will need your help,

I will check it before to post something.

Thank you very much for your support

Best regards

Dan

dansmol:
Dear mladen

I am realy ,realy sorry for weasting your time,but I don't know how

to recognaiz a decompiled indicator.

I just downloaded like that from Forex Factory(forum-Commercial content,

thread_Still Basketing,page-115, post-#2282)

Please ,when you have time,maybe you can tell me how I can see if an

indicator is decompiled, so the next time when I will need your help,

I will check it before to post something.

Thank you very much for your support

Best regards

Dan

Dan

The simplest rule is to never forget that code is written by people and that people use logical names for variables (like numberOfBars, count, bullsPower, bearsPower, .... whatever, simple logical human names) and then when you look at the code and you find variables like this :

int gi_3272 = 0;

int gi_3276 = 0;

int gi_3280 = 0;

double gd_3284;

int gi_3324;

bool gi_3328;

it is a sure sign of decompiler. Simply because man will not be able to remember what the heck does gi_3272 or some similar stuff stand for. When you have an original it looks like a very simple but still human talking not a series of cryptic "words" ... that is the simplest way to recognize decompiled code

Thanks Mladen, you really are a great help, I'll give it a try. I've not seen this version before, where did it come from?

Also, I see you have coded a version of the VQ indicator yourself in the Elite section, do you think yours would work better with the EA than the original?

Reason: