Please fix this indicator or EA - page 179

ace2e4:
I'll search for it!

Here it is in case you have not found till.

regards

Hi mladen,

thank you again for this wonderful indi !

Can you please fix this little bug?

The upper level-lines like 100 and 200, disappear when I change TF or go to another pair and back. When I change them back to 100 and 200 ( 0, -0, 0, -100, -200 in the settings to see)

it doesn`t work.

Thank you in advance.

Files:

wolf300:

Hi mladen,

thank you again for this wonderful indi !

Can you please fix this little bug?

The upper level-lines like 100 and 200, disappear when I change TF or go to another pair and back. When I change them back to 100 and 200 ( 0, -0, 0, -100, -200 in the settings to see)

it doesn`t work.

Thank you in advance.

I don't know how you are using it, but for me it works as it should (as long as I add levels starting from 3  - since first two levels are reserved for alert levels).

JimClark:

Dear mladen, Dear mrtools,

please can you solve the problem with this indicator !?

Many thanks in advance.

What color did you set for the second buffer color? If it is black, set it to some other color

mladen:
What color did you set for the second buffer color? If it is black, set it to some other color

Dear mladen, thanks a lot for your fast reply.

Now I found the problem.

Greatings

Is there something stopping a stochs indicator (mtf but set on 'current) signalling when the criteria below is satisfied?

Stochastics signals:

ARROW/Line UP when crossing the 25 level up

ARROW/Line DOWN when crossing the 25 level down

ARROW/Line UP when crossing the 75 level up

ARROW/Line DOWN when crossing the 75 level down

TEAMTRADER

Hello Mladen,

I am using your co lour Stochastic v1.04 nmc and it is the mtf version. out 50 or so I have check this works best in my system thank you for a great indicator. I use it mainly on H1 H4 and check on M15.

Is there any updates or later version?

I have notice on lower time frame sometime it revaluates back a bar. can this be made to only past or update at close of the bar perhaps with True/False?

Can you please add True/false to arrow on screen with adjustable distance from candle, also color and size of the arrow adjustable.

Thank you for your great programming and for the above if can be done.

Thank You

condor599776:

Hello Mladen,

I am using your co lour Stochastic v1.04 nmc and it is the mtf version. out 50 or so I have check this works best in my system thank you for a great indicator. I use it mainly on H1 H4 and check on M15.

Is there any updates or later version?

I have notice on lower time frame sometime it revaluates back a bar. can this be made to only past or update at close of the bar perhaps with True/False?

Can you please add True/false to arrow on screen with adjustable distance from candle, also color and size of the arrow adjustable.

Thank you for your great programming and for the above if can be done.

Thank You

condor599776

Check this (if you set the filtering period to 1, it will be the same as non-filtered stochastic) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177239/page81

Also, there are quite a few newer versions at that same thread (worth searching a bit there :))

mladen:

condor599776

Check this (if you set the filtering period to 1, it will be the same as non-filtered stochastic) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177239/page81

Also, there are quite a few newer versions at that same thread (worth searching a bit there :))

Thank you Mladen

I will look Thank you

Not installed on schedule. Please fix
Files:
Reason: