Please fix this indicator or EA - page 131

Hi MLaden ok thx.

Regards Marco

Hi MLaden,

Could you change values for this EA. It is a hedge EA only on 1 specific pairs. Is it possible to programm the values of the input so that they are changables and you are be able to trade on 2 different or 1 equal pair:

you can choose a different lotsize (which already is ok)

changing by currency pairs (hedging between 2 pairs)

changing the position added per pair - buy or sell

take profit in pips between the 2 pairs (first pair = masterpair)

Custom comment so you can choose your own description

fairylord.mq4

I hope you will be able to make, I think this will be a nice one.

Thx for the help, Marco

Files:
fairylord.mq4  2 kb
meaning.jpg  78 kb

Marco320:
Hi MLaden,

Could you change values for this EA. It is a hedge EA only on 1 specific pairs. Is it possible to programm the values of the input so that they are changables and you are be able to trade on 2 different or 1 equal pair:

you can choose a different lotsize (which already is ok)

changing by currency pairs (hedging between 2 pairs)

changing the position added per pair - buy or sell

take profit in pips between the 2 pairs (first pair = masterpair)

Custom comment so you can choose your own description

fairylord.mq4

I hope you will be able to make, I think this will be a nice one.

Thx for the help, Marco

Marco

You can not calculate the difference between two different symbols as a take profit in pips (take, for example EURUSD and USDJPY). Best that for take profit you use some already existing EAs that can calculate the total profit of a basket of symbols and then close the whole basket once some profit level is reached

Hi MLaden,

Ok. The basic of the Fiarylord EA is fine for the moment although you can not trade with it because there is no code in to do that.

I want to use this one for correlations trades. Is it possible for you when the EA is placed on screen that I see a button where I can click on so I can take the trade manually for both pairs at the same time? And can you give it a comment so I can see in my trade overview?

Changing the code for using other pairs I can but above questioned I cannot.

If you can do this it will be very fine and thx in advantage for the help.

Attached the basic EA I already sent you: fairylord.mq4

Regards Marco

Files:
fairylord.mq4  2 kb

currenctslopestrength

hi , i m no nothing about coding and really need help here.

i m using this indicator when i m trade eurusd but the problem is this indicator are too heavy and make my mt4 too slow.

i mm just wondering , can someone help me to make the indicator are lighter . i mean to change it from currencyslopestrength to eurusdslopestrength. which we remove other pair in that indicator.

Mladen ,mr. tool , or others coder ,kindly help me. Please.

currencyslopestrength.mq4

Files:

goldblack7:
currenctslopestrength

hi , i m no nothing about coding and really need help here.

i m using this indicator when i m trade eurusd but the problem is this indicator are too heavy and make my mt4 too slow.

i mm just wondering , can someone help me to make the indicator are lighter . i mean to change it from currencyslopestrength to eurusdslopestrength. which we remove other pair in that indicator.

Mladen ,mr. tool , or others coder ,kindly help me. Please.

currencyslopestrength.mq4

goldblack7

It is a multi symbol indicator (meaning : it combines values from multiple symbols). It can not be lighter. Try setting the m,max bars on chart to 5000

mladen:
goldblack7 It is a multi symbol indicator (meaning : it combines values from multiple symbols). It can not be lighter. Try setting the m,max bars on chart to 5000

Mladen ,thank you for your explanation and feedback.

Hi mladen,

I am a big fan of basket trading. Kindly fix this indicator so that it will work on latest mt4 build.

This one is stuck wont print offline chart unless you close the indicator or restarting mt4. many thanks

Files:
basketv6.mq4  9 kb

fxmillionaire:
Hi mladen,

I am a big fan of basket trading. Kindly fix this indicator so that it will work on latest mt4 build.

This one is stuck wont print offline chart unless you close the indicator or restarting mt4. many thanks

fxmillionaire

As far as I see there is no coding problem in it

Will check some more, but in the end it may turn out that it is a metatrader 4 problem

Yeah I figured it out to work same process as the renko live ea v3.2 I add some files in the exithandle line

thanks anyway.

mladen:
fxmillionaire

As far as I see there is no coding problem in it

Will check some more, but in the end it may turn out that it is a metatrader 4 problem