Please fix this indicator or EA - page 128

One more for spreads : ind_monitoring-spread.mq4

poster:
One more for spreads : ind_monitoring-spread.mq4

thx poster for this but i am looking for as i discribed in previous post lets see if mladen will modify it or may be i am not explaining good

himnoor:
you are right mladen spread can be diffrent on same bar but bar can be 10 or 20... pips long in M30 but we will not know at which bid price it happen i find that price level attractive when spread low or high by using it i want to use tight SL and save lots of screen time

let it print dot overlap at @ theprice as many time as spread get lower .3 or high 4 on price that will happen occationally

thanks sorry if i am fail to explain you properly

himnoor

I am afraid that I d not understand what would you like the indicator to do

pls i am seriously looking for the mql4 version of the attached indicator, i want to add arrows to it and also be able to choose time time frames to display.

who can help me

Files:

drunkpips:
pls i am seriously looking for the mql4 version of the attached indicator, i want to add arrows to it and also be able to choose time time frames to display. who can help me

check it, this is what I could find : ichi360_monitor_v2.mq4

Files:

^^^ thank you.

please can any coder help me modify it to meet my requirement as stated above.

i want to be able to change the time frames displayed and also have an alert when all the arrows in a given timeframe like the 1h aligns in the same direction

due you pls know how to stop this one from recalculating/repainting?

it looks good

Files:

Anybody going to help

drunkpips:
Anybody going to help

That is ex4. Do you have the original source code and can you post it (since that is the only way how anybody can check what could cause repainting)?

Poster attached the one with a source code, I want to add alarm to that one when each time frame has all arrow facing one direction and also be able to use other time frame like 30 mins and other pls

Reason: