Please fix this indicator or EA - page 90

oguntosin:
i really appreciate your help, Thanks

Please, can you tell me what code you change in the indicator that made it draw dot?

Thanks

Only the line that was like this :

SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_SECTION);

[/PHP]

Was changed to this :

[PHP] SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_ARROW); SetIndexArrow(0,159);

All thre reast is the same

mladen:
Only the line that was like this :
SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_SECTION);

[/PHP]

Was changed to this :

[PHP] SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_ARROW); SetIndexArrow(0,159);

All thre reast is the same

Ones again, Thanks for the time taking to attend to me. I really appreciate it.

Thanks

mladen:
oguntosin here is a version that draws dots instead of lines

I have can you please, help me turn it to mtf

And you can also tell me what to change there to become mtf

Thanks for always been there.

Thanks

oguntosin:
I have can you please, help me turn it to mtf

And you can also tell me what to change there to become mtf

Thanks for always been there.

Thanks

oguntosin

You have quite a few zig zag indicators already made multi time frame at the multi time frame indicators thread (this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574 )

mladen:
oguntosin You have quite a few zig zag indicators already made multi time frame at the multi time frame indicators thread (this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574 )

The link have about 502 pages, how can i knwo where the mtf zigzag is

oguntosin:
The link have about 502 pages, how can i knwo where the mtf zigzag is

Press the number near the clip (at the top of the thread), pres Ctrl+F and enter "zigzag" in the search box

indicator to modify

Hi Mrtools and/or mladen, i have a request regarding a modification for an indicator that i use as a trend indicator and a trailing stop as well. it has a very small issue that i want to correct if you guys accept.

its regarding the SetIndexStyle parameter-when i choose to display the trend as dots it goes back to SOLID everytime i switch TF. Second modification is to have if possible a priceBox that folows the line in the chart something that i can ajust the color and the position (X,Y)

regards tito,

soho_supertrend__ichimoku.mq4

tito_xs:
Hi Mrtools and/or mladen, i have a request regarding a modification for an indicator that i use as a trend indicator and a trailing stop as well. it has a very small issue that i want to correct if you guys accept.

its regarding the SetIndexStyle parameter-when i choose to display the trend as dots it goes back to SOLID everytime i switch TF. Second modification is to have if possible a priceBox that folows the line in the chart something that i can ajust the color and the position (X,Y)

regards tito,

soho_supertrend__ichimoku.mq4

tito

it will not do that any more now

mladen:
tito it will not do that any more now

Many thanks mladen.

Is there a way to make my second request concerning the price display?

regards tito,

Please, Kindly help me to hide all red and blue line in this indicator, i only want to see the red and blue dot. And i want a mark to be placed at the point the trend is when the blue/red dot appear.( You will notice tha the Red and blue dot only appear at the top/bottom of the bar regardless of where the trend is when the appear so, i want a mark to be place t the point the trend is when the dot appears)

And help me ad a cumment to it that will tell/indicate how many time remain till bar ending.

Thanks

Files:
Reason: