Please fix this indicator or EA - page 161

ripefx:
Mladen, MrTools, would you be so kind to add some features to this EA, please..

1.- 2 MA filters

2.- stop loss

3.- Trailing stop

I did try to code on this one (on the MA filters) but it only open sell orders, don't know whats wrong with it.

points 2 and 3, dont have any idea how to code those.

Please help.

Thanks in advance

Ripefx

ripefx

it already has 2 ma filters

I did put the code of the MA filters, but when back testing just SELLS, i don;t know why it does not BUY, I really need you help on this one, please.

ripefx:
I did put the code of the MA filters, but when back testing just SELLS, i don;t know why it does not BUY, I really need you help on this one, please.

That is an error in logic then

checkin:
That is an error in logic then

Checkin,

I'm a newbie in mql(6 weeks), and tried to add the filters but i just can't figure out where is the problem....like i said works for SELL but does not buy, i been trying to fix it but my head just got looped.. appreciate if you can assist me so i can fix it.

Kind Regards

Hi all, can i ask for help to improve these indicators in order to work on the latest version of MetaTrader 4.

Thank you

Files:
xpma.mq4  17 kb

Hi mladen and mrtools,

I have a request. I have a BREAKEVEN EA. The problem with this EA, is though there are multiple open orders of the same currency pair, the EA sets the break even of only one order. I do not understand, the reason why and would like some coding experts to look into this problem and modify accordingly.

I would appreciate if the EA sets the stop loss to BREAKEVEN of all the open orders of all currency pairs.

The EA should set the stoploss to breakeven for as many open trades are available for various pairs.

Thanks and Regards

maxlot.mq4maxlot.ex4

Please, can someone fix this indicator for last metatrader4. When I turn on the metatrader, this indicator disappears from the screen and I must reload the template each time

Files:
maxlot.mq4  1 kb
maxlot.ex4  5 kb

kramachandran59:
Hi mladen and mrtools,

I have a request. I have a BREAKEVEN EA. The problem with this EA, is though there are multiple open orders of the same currency pair, the EA sets the break even of only one order. I do not understand, the reason why and would like some coding experts to look into this problem and modify accordingly.

I would appreciate if the EA sets the stop loss to BREAKEVEN of all the open orders of all currency pairs.

The EA should set the stoploss to breakeven for as many open trades are available for various pairs.

Thanks and Regards

hi mladen and mrtools,

could you please look into this request to check up the problem and modify and advise me .

Regards

EA Modification Request

This EA has the ability to automatically open a trade if price cross a Trend Line or Horizontal Line that's Placed Manually On A Chart. It Even have something that's called delta input

which you can put 5-10 pips or any other number once prices cross the Line than it will open a trade for Buys If Trend Line Is Above Price And Sells If Trend Line Is Below Price.

1)The ability to add AlertsOnCurrent=False For EA to only open position when there's a close above/below Trend Line to help prevent false breakouts. 2)ADD Magic Number Feature Ability.

Sincerely

Rainsome

rainsome:
EA Modification Request

This EA has the ability to automatically open a trade if price cross a Trend Line or Horizontal Line that's Placed Manually On A Chart. It Even have something that's called delta input

which you can put 5-10 pips or any other number once prices cross the Line than it will open a trade for Buys If Trend Line Is Above Price And Sells If Trend Line Is Below Price.

1)The ability to add AlertsOnCurrent=False For EA to only open position when there's a close above/below Trend Line to help prevent false breakouts. 2)ADD Magic Number Feature Ability.

Sincerely

Rainsome

Did toy see this : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176382

Reason: