Please fix this indicator or EA - page 173

mladen:
as I told : the problem of repainting is in the called two then and if those two are not fixed, it is useless to change anything while they repaint
O. K. 
You can remove the repainting of this indicator?
Files:
cssdiff.mq4  15 kb

Garry119:
O. K. 
You can remove the repainting of this indicator?
That is using centered TMA - see this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241 for explanation how to turn centered TMA into non-repainting indicator

Not installed on schedule. Get it fixed please

Intrest1:
Not installed on schedule. Get it fixed please

There are no coding or compatibility issues with it

What errors do you get?

mladen:

There are no coding or compatibility issues with it

What errors do you get?

There are no errors in the log. It is not displayed on the chart. Maybe due to the new build?

Intrest1:
There are no errors in the log. It is not displayed on the chart. Maybe due to the new build?
Those are EAs. They should not display anything on the chart

Hi friends.

Can you improve, fix some code errors this ea please? 
I thing it has some incorrect codes technical and logic.

Thank you very much . 
Files:
StepMA_EA.mq4  15 kb

oguz:
Hi friends.

Can you improve, fix some code errors this ea please? 
I thing it has some incorrect codes technical and logic.

Thank you very much . 

I see that someone has tried to use the "step one more average 2.3" in the EA

As far as coding errors are concerned, there are no coding errors (those would be reported by compiler). As far "technical and logic" : what errors exactly do you refer to?

mladen:

I see that someone has tried to use the "step one more average 2.3" in the EA

As far as coding errors are concerned, there are no coding errors (those would be reported by compiler). As far "technical and logic" : what errors exactly do you refer to?

Good morning boss :)

In this ea, even though i did not ask for the hedge feature, the coder included the hedge feature in ea.

I asked the coder to remove the hedge completely. Then, the coder told me that he "removed" it and sent this version to me.

However, when i check the codes, i still see many codes related to the hedge!! I think that these crowded codes are redundant and they may increase the error risk.

If possible, i would like to have all codes related to the hedge removed to make ea cleaner and simpler. I would be grateful if you make these changes. 

oguz:

Good morning boss :)

In this ea, even though i did not ask for the hedge feature, the coder included the hedge feature in ea.

I asked the coder to remove the hedge completely. Then, the coder told me that he "removed" it and sent this version to me.

However, when i check the codes, i still see many codes related to the hedge!! I think that these crowded codes are redundant and they may increase the error risk.

If possible, i would like to have all codes related to the hedge removed to make ea cleaner and simpler. I would be grateful if you make these changes. 

Try it out (set the NoHedging option to true, if there is a sell order opened it will not allow buy order opening then, and the same for buy orders)
Files:
Reason: