Please fix this indicator or EA - page 92

tito_xs:
@mladen, do i understand that such a request is not possible? regards tito,

tito

That indicator (as far as colors are concerned) will repaint in some cases. That is why I did not work any more on it

mladen:
tito That indicator (as far as colors are concerned) will repaint in some cases. That is why I did not work any more on it

thanks for the answer, i appreciate it.

You all have a nice week end

mladen:
It is looking for fxlezzard.dll (which you do not have). That is why it does not work

Dear ,Mladen!

I have a full set, winrar weighs 10 MB.

I have tried here to throw the full set, but nothing happens.

exe.dll.winrar.He supported here.

Here's how it looks.

Live Performance | Fx Lezzard- The Best Forex Indicator

Tell me how will let down the entire file.

DMNIK:
Dear ,Mladen!

I have a full set, winrar weighs 10 MB.

I have tried here to throw the full set, but nothing happens.

exe.dll.winrar.He supported here.

Here's how it looks.

Live Performance | Fx Lezzard- The Best Forex Indicator

Tell me how will let down the entire file.

DMNIK

From those pictures, it looks like some well known averages (like jurik smoothing with longer period set, for example)

As of dll : that dll is needed by the indicator to work (it is writing that error on my terminal when I try to run that indicator - you have to copy fxlezzard.dll to libraries folder and I suppose that it will work then)

Please help modify Fibonacci Indicator

Hello,

I would like to have this Fibonacci indicator modified such that all the percentage levels are removed EXCEPT the 50% and 61.8% levels. Secondly, I would like a wav. file sound alert added such that anytime price touches the 50% or 61.8% levels, it will play my wav. file. Thank you, I really appreciate your help.

Files:
autodayfibs.mq4  10 kb

romotly007:
Hello, I would like to have this Fibonacci indicator modified such that all the percentage levels are removed EXCEPT the 50% and 61.8% levels. Secondly, I would like a wav. file sound alert added such that anytime price touches the 50% or 61.8% levels, it will play my wav. file. Thank you, I really appreciate your help.

Hello Romotly007,

Have you seen this one? You can add or remove fib levels as required. It has alerts and will also color the candles that touch the fib levels if activated.

Files:

mrtools:
Hello Romotly007, Have you seen this one? You can add or remove fib levels as required. It has alerts and will also color the candles that touch the fib levels if activated.

Thank you mrtools but this one is way to complicated for me to understand. The one I uploaded is much more easy to understand.....all I need on it is just the 50% and 61.8% levels plus a wav. file alert to play a sound when price touches either the 50% or 61.8%. Any hope to have it done please?

Can anyone Edit trailing stop in this EA

Hi to all,

I have Heiken Ashi Smoothed EA but i want to Edit trailing stop,

please help me,

Thank you.

Files:

Can anybody please help me?

dareking:
Hi to all,

I have Heiken Ashi Smoothed EA but i want to Edit trailing stop,

please help me,

Thank you.

Try out this one. Stop loss (in pips) added)

Reason: