Please fix this indicator or EA - page 190

tradd:

I posted wrong title.

-----

Hi,

Fractallevels mt5 indicator doesn't occur new fractals. When i change timeframe, new fractal genrated. How can i fix this problem?

Thanks.
It is because it was attempted to be "converted" from mt4 instead of being written using mt5 rules. It will always happen when people assume that the similarity is greater than it actually is. Better to have some other fractals indicator instead of that

Hi Mladen,

Its me again. Could you fix this EA, got some error when attempt to buy and sell after half of the backtest period.

Thanks in advance 

Files:
Alien Ea.mq4  12 kb

LiLui:

Hi Mladen,

Its me again. Could you fix this EA, got some error when attempt to buy and sell after half of the backtest period.

Thanks in advance 

What exact error?

If you do not post the exact error you get, all I can do is wild guessing, and that helps nobody. Please : what exact error did you get?

mladen:
What exact error?

If you do not post the exact error you get, all I can do is wild guessing, and that helps nobody. Please : what exact error did you get?

The EA stop opening position due to "OrderSend Failed with error #138 Type Buy" and "OrderSend failed with error #138 Type Sell". I ran backtest on the EA with no error but after half of the test, the EA stop opening position with that error in place. I am planning to forward test this EA on demo account to see if the same problem persist but I believed I will face the same problem later.

Is there any chance the error happened because of lack of modelling quality on every tick test?

Thanks Mladen again. 

Hello can anyone edit this basket indicator to produce renko offline chart not an offline candlestick? I mean it should be automatically produce renko charts not candlestick and should not repaints. Done one possible way to produce renko by attaching a renko indicator to an offline basket chart produced by the attached indicator, but the problem sucks big time because it repaints badly after refreshing it in few mins/hours maybe due to it is attached to an offline chart. Cheers
Files:

Hello dear mladen.you can treat the robot?I will be grateful!!!and thanks in advance!!!
Files:

oguz:

Dear mladen,

I'm thinking of using the attachment EA. (I finally found an ea that I liked)  :)

But it has "53 warning(s)" messages on latest build mt4.

Are these warnings important?

If they are important warning(s) I am very happy if you have corrected them.

Thank you.  

Some can cause problems (the "check operator precedence for possible error; use parentheses to clarify precedence" type can cause the EA to stop working or to work wrongly)

melkrobert:
Hello dear mladen.you can treat the robot?I will be grateful!!!and thanks in advance!!!
I can not do anything with the ex4 file

mladen:
Some can cause problems (the "check operator precedence for possible error; use parentheses to clarify precedence" type can cause the EA to stop working or to work wrongly)

Can we have a solution for this possible problems?

(Any update or edit some codes to reduce these errors etc.)

oguz:

Can we have a solution for this cause problems?

(Any update or edit some codes to reduce these errors etc.)

The operators precedence is a very difficult issue to solve (one has to know exactly what the ea is checking and that takes a lot of time if one is not the author of the ea).
Reason: