Please fix this indicator or EA - page 75

mladen:
Option to choose which bar is going to be used for high low testing (BarToTest) added. Just change it to the number you wish to use

Thanks Mladen, I hope u mean how many bars and not which bar? Also will it b possible to add closed bar option and ma crossover functions? Thanks

sachin_syd:
Thanks Mladen, I hope u mean how many bars and not which bar? Also will it b possible to add closed bar option and ma crossover functions? Thanks

It was not using highest or lowest (if that is what you have in mind) but the high or low BarToTest back. Thisversion has one more option adde : UseHighestLowest. If you set it to true, the it will use the highest high and the lowest low over BarToTest bars back. It UseHighestLowest is set to false it will works as before

Files:

mladen:
It was not using highest or lowest (if that is what you have in mind) but the high or low BarToTest back. Thisversion has one more option adde : UseHighestLowest. If you set it to true, the it will use the highest high and the lowest low over BarToTest bars back. It UseHighestLowest is set to false it will works as before

Thanks I will test it.. Could u please also add an mov avg filter & close on opposite direction trade.

Trailing stop, Trailing type either based on pips or high/low (plus few pips) of x number of preceeding bar for short/long trades respectively.

I know I am asking too many things but I am sure it wont too long for a magician like u :-))

mladen:

It is not trading!!! Donno why..

sachin_syd:
It is not trading!!! Donno why..

It is trading (see the example picture - using highest high and a lowest low of the previous 5 bars in that example - the rest of the parameters are left as default). Check your settings since as you can see it is worrking

Files:
ea.gif  69 kb

mladen:
It is trading (see the example picture - using highest high and a lowest low of the previous 5 bars in that example - the rest of the parameters are left as default). Check your settings since as you can see it is worrking

Is that a trade on a live chart? Coz I did they same default setting but not taking any trade..

Can u please also look at including my other suggestion in post above.. One more thing , it must not open a trade in same direction once the existing trade is closed otherwise tp and tsl will b meaningless. Please advice

sachin_syd:
Is that a trade on a live chart? Coz I did they same default setting but not taking any trade.. Can u please also look at including my other suggestion in post above.. One more thing , it must not open a trade in same direction once the existing trade is closed otherwise tp and tsl will b meaningless. Please advice

sachin_syd

What I changed in the code is what your original request was : added an option to use other then the first closed bar for high low and to use highest high and lowest low over the required bars (if the UseHighestLowest is set to true)

With default parameters it works exactly the same as it worked in its original form and if it does not trade then the original one did not trade either on your terminal. I did not test it in run-time (no time for that) but tested it in back test (as you could see from that picture) and it works in all the modes. Check your journal and experts tab for eventual error messages written out there

regards

sachin_syd:
Is that a trade on a live chart? Coz I did they same default setting but not taking any trade.. Can u please also look at including my other suggestion in post above.. One more thing , it must not open a trade in same direction once the existing trade is closed otherwise tp and tsl will b meaningless. Please advice

sachin_syd

What I changed in the code is what your original request was : added an option to use other then the first closed bar for high and low and to use highest high and lowest low over the required bars (if the UseHighestLowest is set to true)

With default parameters it works exactly the same as it worked in its original form and if it does not trade then the original one did not trade either on your terminal. I did not test it in run-time (no time for that) but tested it in back test (as you could see from that picture) and it works in all the modes. Check your journal and experts tab for eventual error messages written out there

regards

mladen:
sachin_syd

What I changed in the code is what your original request was : added an option to use other then the first closed bar for high and low and to use highest high and lowest low over the required bars (if the UseHighestLowest is set to true)

regards

I checked the Ea tab and it seems to be deinitialized then uninit reason 3 or 5...

Files:
untitled_1.png  167 kb

sachin_syd:
I checked the Ea tab and it seems to be deinitialized then uninit reason 3 or 5...

Uninitialize reason 3 is chart change (you changed time frame or symbol)

Uninitialize reason 5 is parameters changed by user

So there is nothing unusual in the way how the EA works

Reason: