Please fix this indicator or EA - page 118

Anybody has this in English?

Files:
newsinfo.png  104 kb
newsinfo_v7.ex4  21 kb

I found something today which fixed my problem with an indicator that I posted a couple pages back which wouldn't work with the new mt4 build, maybe this can help someone else too. I used the Scite mql4 to ex4 compiler ( its free, just do search should find it easily). Very easy, just loaded my mql4 file into it, then it gave me back an ex4 file. I deleted the indicators from my mt4, then put the new ex4 files back in, restart the platform, and now they are working.

Hi Mladen,could you please add 2 colors ( upper/lower SAR) & sound +text alerts on the first SAR dot please ?

Cheers !

Files:

razo:
Hi Mladen,could you please add 2 colors ( upper/lower SAR) & sound +text alerts on the first SAR dot please ? Cheers !

razo

use this one (this is a correct SAR unlike the built in metatrader SAR) and it is a multi color + multi time frame with alerts already : parabolic_sar_2_mtf_nmc.mq4

mladen:
razo use this one (this is a correct SAR unlike the built in metatrader SAR) and it is a multi color + multi time frame with alerts already : parabolic_sar_2_mtf_nmc.mq4

Mladen you are the best,I hope TSD pays you like a king ! YOU DESERVE IT !

Thank you !

Hello Sir,

I downloaded this indicator somewhere in this website i can't remember.

Please, help me modify this indicator so that it won't display the at separate window below the chart again. But the signal it gives on main chart should remain intacts.

Thanks

Hi MLaden,

Could you change the attached EA input just like how the attached indi works?

And could you program some management input skills in the EA:

1. BreakEvenPoint (this is to cover spread costs when direction change) - level must be manually modified in input

2. Stop Loss - level must be manually modified in input

3. Trailing after profit - level must be manually modified in input

4. Automatically changing of position when direction changes which can be switched on or off (true/false)

I have installed the indi's and it works very well (3 trades done on Live account with MM ea and 3 times bingo and ofcourse there will be some losses but if I look at the charts right now overall it looks very nice). If this could be arranged, I will inform you personally after testing of the results and give you the idea behind and how you need to set up this system.

Hope this can be done and a lot of thx!!!!!

Regards Marco

voltychannel_stop_v2.1m.mq4volty_channel_stop_on_t3_nmc.mq4

Hi MLaden,

Could you take a look at next MM ea which you earlier updated.

I use this MM ea (attached) with Renkobars. The BreakEvenSlide works perfect as well as the Stoploss.

The trailingstop doesn't work in the Renko. TrailProfits is set to true. My TrailingStop is set to 5 but when profits are higher than the TrailingStop it won't follow the setting.

Or do you have an MM ea which works well on Renko with only next build in:

1. Break Even input which is adjustable

2. Trailing profits which is adjustable

3. Stoploss which is adjustable

THX for the help.

Regards Marco

swiss_army_ea_v2.02.mq4

Files:

Marco320:
Hi MLaden,

Could you take a look at next MM ea which you earlier updated.

I use this MM ea (attached) with Renkobars. The BreakEvenSlide works perfect as well as the Stoploss.

The trailingstop doesn't work in the Renko. TrailProfits is set to true. My TrailingStop is set to 5 but when profits are higher than the TrailingStop it won't follow the setting.

Or do you have an MM ea which works well on Renko with only next build in:

1. Break Even input which is adjustable

2. Trailing profits which is adjustable

3. Stoploss which is adjustable

THX for the help.

Regards Marco

swiss_army_ea_v2.02.mq4

Marco

Check the journals or experts tab of your terminal for error messages

mladen:
Marco Check the journals or experts tab of your terminal for error messages

Hi MLaden,

I checked and there was one notification in the Experts Tab

"zero divide in 'Swiss Army EA v2.02.mq4' (424,39)

I really don't know what this means.

Regards Marco

Reason: