Please fix this indicator or EA - page 150

maraxfr:
From few days ago MetaQuotes no longed supports any builds that are lower then 600 build, so it can't connect anymore to broker's server. Must use new versions, now build 765

Check the version 2.03

But that is all I can do (taking into account that the basis of that code is a decompiled code)

mladen:
Check the version 2.03 But that is all I can do (taking into account that the basis of that code is a decompiled code)

It looks like it shows now correct data for each pair individually. Lets see how will trade (close)

Thanks a lot.

Hi everyone. Would you mind checking for me this EA? I just want this EA alert me when all condition met but when I run it, nothing happen: no alert sound, no popup message ( i checked all condition manually and they ok ...). Thank you very much.

alert_ea.mq4

p/s: I'm very happy if you can give me some advises ( I'm just a newbie )

Files:
alert_ea.mq4  5 kb

valkyrie3001:
Hi everyone. Would you mind checking for me this EA? I just want this EA alert me when all condition met but when I run it, nothing happen: no alert sound, no popup message ( i checked all condition manually and they ok ...). Thank you very much.

alert_ea.mq4

p/s: I'm very happy if you can give me some advises ( I'm just a newbie )

You are trying to use future bars for all the conditions (the "-1" in place of the shift). Replace the "-1" with 1 (for the first closed bar) and it should work)

mladen:
You are trying to use future bars for all the conditions (the "-1" in place of the shift). Replace the "-1" with 1 (for the first closed bar) and it should work)

Thanks mladen I will try that. Hope it work well.

Good day mrtools, could you please modify this 2 indicator to only have fibo 0%, 50% and 100% only on the chart? All other settings remain the same. Thank you.

Please modify it and change the name to AutoDayFibs-0_50_100_alerts.mq4. Thank you.

romotly007:
Please modify it and change the name to AutoDayFibs-0_50_100_alerts.mq4. Thank you.

You want that someone renames that indicator for you ?

techmac:
You want that someone renames that indicator for you ?

I want it modified to have onlyfibo 0%, 50% and 100% on the chart and then rename it as requested? All other settings remain the same. Thank you.

Reason: