Please fix this indicator or EA - page 58

This is a very good treads and i gain a lot from it. However, i want t use an indicator for quickly taking profit but the indicator doesn't update value on chart until i re-attached it to the chart. Please, i need someone to help me to rectify the problem. The indicator is attached

Files:

gbemitte:
This is a very good treads and i gain a lot from it. However, i want t use an indicator for quickly taking profit but the indicator doesn't update value on chart until i re-attached it to the chart. Please, i need someone to help me to rectify the problem. The indicator is attached

gbemitte

Check this thread (for start) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172920

Let us know if you found the solution there

Almost all shi indicators are having similar problems

mladen:
gbemitte

Check this thread (for start) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172920

Let us know if you found the solution there

I check and i found similar indicator there but also not updating value on chart.

gbemitte:
I check and i found similar indicator there but also not updating value on chart.

gbemitte

When I posted that link I had a "hidden agenda" : what I was trying to point out that even if the refreshing problem gets solved, it would still be a repainting indicator. Making it a non-repainting indicator would give results that are far, far away from what you (or anybody else) expects from it so better to leave it as is and move on (in my opinion)

mladen:
gbemitte When I posted that link I had a "hidden agenda" : what I was trying to point out that even if the refreshing problem gets solved, it would still be a repainting indicator. Making it a non-repainting indicator would give results that are far, far away from what you (or anybody else) expects from it so better to leave it as is and move on (in my opinion)

I know it will be repainting, i want to use it with combination of others indicators. I need it.

And it is good for quick take profit when trading, that is why i want it. I already know it is repainting.

gbemitte:
I know it will be repainting, i want to use it with combination of others indicators. I need it. And it is good for quick take profit when trading, that is why i want it. I already know it is repainting.

Here you go

It is still a repainting indicator (as I explained already, if I made it non-repainting that would be a completely different indicator) but you will not have to change charts to see latest state. Good luck with it

Files:

mladen:
Here you go It is still a repainting indicator (as I explained already, if I made it non-repainting that would be a completely different indicator) but you will not have to change charts to see latest state. Good luck with it

I really appreciate what you have done for me. GOD BLESS YOU.

Thanks.

gbemitte:
I really appreciate what you have done for me. GOD BLESS YOU. Thanks.

Glad that it helps you

Please can someone have a look at this indicator, ive changed it into a slope, but now it repaints alittle

also tried to add the text alert, and it appears, but does n't change with the direction

any help appreciated

thanks alot

Files:
Reason: