Please fix this indicator or EA - page 139

yehiax1:
hi,i'm working with this EA, but i want to add (max number of orders)because it open too much active orders please help me,thank you

yehiax1

Try it out now : fozzy22ecn_1.01.mq4

Now it will allow only 2 opened orders at a time : one buy and one sell (as it is the original idea from the code as far as I see it)

Files:

thank you for your help but i want to control it by myself,as i can put my orders as i want 20 or 5 or any thing,like this EA ROBOT,i attached it in this post,but the problem of this ROBOT that it hasn't a stoploss and made a late hedge,so you can take the max. number of orders in ROBOT and put it in FOZZY?

thank you for help

Files:
robot.ex4  24 kb

yehiax1:
thank you for your help but i want to control it by myself,as i can put my orders as i want 20 or 5 or any thing,like this EA ROBOT,i attached it in this post,but the problem of this ROBOT that it hasn't a stoploss and made a late hedge,so you can take the max. number of orders in ROBOT and put it in FOZZY? thank you for help

Sorry

That EA is predicted to work with only two opened orders at a time. The error you had in it is corrected - fixed. Any other addition to the number of orders would require a complete rewrite of that EA and applying a different logic - in one word trhat would be a different EA

Thank you for your fast reply, and for fixing the robot.

Thank you for replying me fast and I hope always success to you

this is the EA that i'm searching for but there is an error and doesn't work,can u help me to fix this error,thank you

yehiax1:
this is the EA that i'm searching for but there is an error and doesn't work,can u help me to fix this error,thank you

Can not do anything with ex4 file

mladen thank you for your great efforts here

please take a look at this code as i cant back test it or see when the color is changing so if you can make it MTF so it can be tested in lower time frames.

Files:
plagiat.mq4  5 kb

Hey guys can u fix this ea to take only one trade per color change . Problem is i get win and after TP it opens new position in the same direction i need it to w8 for the oposite signal ^^

Thanx

at the best:
mladen thank you for your great efforts here please take a look at this code as i cant back test it or see when the color is changing so if you can make it MTF so it can be tested in lower time frames.

At the best the indicator you posted is actually a Hull Moving Average, there is a mtf version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174961/page3

Reason: