Please fix this indicator or EA - page 113

Need Help, Please....

I have a good indicator, which can connect a large candle with specific size with another big candle. but this indicator have a deficiency, which just connects of open candle, not connect close candle.

Please someone to help me, to fix this indicators, so in the future, such as pictures below?

thank you for your help.

the indicator should be like this image

big_candle_connex.mq4

kuatdrat:
Need Help, Please....

I have a good indicator, which can connect a large candle with specific size with another big candle. but this indicator have a deficiency, which just connects of open candle, not connect close candle.

Please someone to help me, to fix this indicators, so in the future, such as pictures below?

thank you for your help.

the indicator should be like this image

big_candle_connex.mq4

kuatdrat

Dou you have the original (non-decompiled) code of that indicator? This way I doubt that you can get help

Help to fix indicator to work with new mt4 build

I have an indicator which worked fine until the new mt4 build, got it here some time ago. It will work for a second if switch time frames, then the end of the line will just fall off the screen. If anyone could help, I would greatly appreciate it.

trader_ben:
I have an indicator which worked fine until the new mt4 build, got it here some time ago. It will work for a second if switch time frames, then the end of the line will just fall off the screen. If anyone could help, I would greatly appreciate it.

trader_ben

Both those are decompiled indicators. Do you have the original sources?

Not sure. I didn't decompile them. I got them here when the original creator posted them I believe. I just have the ex4 file and the mq4 files that I posted.

trader_ben:
Not sure. I didn't decompile them. I got them here when the original creator posted them I believe. I just have the ex4 file and the mq4 files that I posted.

Sorry

From that decompiled code all I can say that it is using all averages but since all averages are having coding issues with the new metatrader 4, I have no slightest idea to tell you what to do

ok, thankyou for taking a look at it mladen. I will try to get message to xard777 who originally made this. I have found site where he posted these.

Dear MLaden,

Could you take a look at next EA. It's for so far as I can see the latest updated of Swiss EA. It makes one warning I cannot understand the meaning of it? Is it possible to fix this warning? And could you check the EA if it is proper programmed because I want to use on my Live account.

It would be great to hear from you and thx a lot for the help!!!

Regards Marco

swiss_army_ea_v2.01.mq4

Files:

Marco320:
Dear MLaden,

Could you take a look at next EA. It's for so far as I can see the latest updated of Swiss EA. It makes one warning I cannot understand the meaning of it? Is it possible to fix this warning? And could you check the EA if it is proper programmed because I want to use on my Live account.

It would be great to hear from you and thx a lot for the help!!!

Regards Marco

swiss_army_ea_v2.01.mq4

Marco

Try it out now : swiss_army_ea_v2.02.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Marco Try it out now : swiss_army_ea_v2.02.mq4

Hello MLaden,

A lot of thx for the very quick reply. I will try and update you.

Thx Marco

Reason: