Thank you very much for your support

My best regards to you

Dan

For altoronto

Dear altoronto

I wish to ask you somethinks:

-The people who decompiled your indicator,they changet somethink

from your original coding?

-How can I do that the indicator appear in chart window?

- How many pairs ,the indicator ,accept to show?

-There is any way you can post your original indicator?

Thank you very much for your time and for your support

My respects

Dan

Dansmol, here you go. Just note that if you want to add it in 1st separate window just under main chart, parameter WindowNo needs to be "1", for 2nd separate window change it to "2", etc. Have fun.

Btw. here is .mq4 version as well.

altoronto:
Dansmol, here you go. Just note that if you want to add it in 1st separate window just under main chart, parameter WindowNo needs to be "1", for 2nd separate window change it to "2", etc. Have fun. Btw. here is .mq4 version as well.

Dear atoronto

Thank you very much for your support

Best regards

Dan

Help needed getting this EA to run on Synbar (Range Bar) charts

Hi,

I've been a member for a little while now, but am no expert. I can't get this EA to run on a SynBars chart, in either normal or MTF mode. It runs fine on a normal chart, but when it comes to SynBar charts it just doesn't want to know. I get the smiley face but that's it. The VQ_MTF indicator that it's based on runs on Synbars OK, so why not the EA?

It's driving me nuts, so any help resolving this issue would be VERY gratefully received.

Many Thanks

litplum:
Hi,

I've been a member for a little while now, but am no expert. I can't get this EA to run on a SynBars chart, in either normal or MTF mode. It runs fine on a normal chart, but when it comes to SynBar charts it just doesn't want to know. I get the smiley face but that's it. The VQ_MTF indicator that it's based on runs on Synbars OK, so why not the EA?

It's driving me nuts, so any help resolving this issue would be VERY gratefully received.

Many Thanks

Which SynBars are you using?

litplum:
Hi,

Many Thanks

litplum

Just in case that you use the synbars indicator that is published at code base (this article : Synthetic Bars - A New Dimension to Displaying Graphical Information on Prices) here is a corrected version that will work with EAs (so it was not a problem with your EA but the problem was with the synbar indicator). Tested it and it works. No change in parameters or the way how you should use it

Files:

Thanks Mladen, didn't think I'd get an answer back this quick. I've got 3 different versions of Synbars including the code base original, and tried em all, so I was convinced it was the EA, bloody typical.

That's great, I'll download and give it a go tonight.

Cheers again.

EA fires prematurely on loading

The below EA code closes all trades on a chart when price touches the Kijun-sen.

The EA works without fault - as above - if the EA is loaded on the chart before trades are opened.

The problem: If the EA is loaded on the chart aftertrades have been opened the EA will immediately close all trades.

Solution: How do I stop the EA from prematurely firing CLOSEORDER(), if loaded after trades have been opened ?

Many thanks on advance.

int start()

{

double kijun_sen = iIchimoku(NULL, 0, 9, Kijun_Period, 52, MODE_KIJUNSEN, BarToTest);

if (Close[0] >= kijun_sen + (Crossed_Pips * Point) && state != 1)

{

state = 1;

CLOSEORDER();

}

else if (Close[0] <= kijun_sen - (Crossed_Pips * Point) && state != -1)

{

state = -1;

CLOSEORDER();

}

return(0);

}

EA fires prematurely on loading - Solution

The below edits enable the code to achieve the required objective without the above problems.

int start()

{

double kijun_sen = iIchimoku(NULL, 0, 9, Kijun_Period, 52, MODE_KIJUNSEN, BarToTest);

//if (Close[0] >= kijun_sen + (Crossed_Pips * Point) && state != 1)

if ((Bid kijun_sen + (Crossed_Pips * Point)))

{

// state = 1;

CLOSEORDER();

}

/*else if (Close[0] <= kijun_sen - (Crossed_Pips * Point) && state != -1)

{

state = -1;

CLOSEORDER();

}*/

return(0);

}

Reason: