Please fix this indicator or EA - page 149

Thank you

What a dummy I am of course

One other question That I have just noticed

There is no information in the data window Is this because there is no name on the indicator?

can this be fixed? thank you Don

condor599776:
Thank you

What a dummy I am of course

One other question That I have just noticed

There is no information in the data window Is this because there is no name on the indicator?

can this be fixed? thank you Don

Don

Find the following block :

SetIndexLabel(0,NULL);

SetIndexLabel(1,NULL);

SetIndexLabel(2,NULL);

SetIndexLabel(3,NULL);

SetIndexLabel(4,NULL);

SetIndexLabel(5,NULL);

SetIndexLabel(6,NULL);

SetIndexLabel(7,NULL);

and delete it. Then the data wll be displayed in the data window

Ok thanks for info

First off I never altered an indicator before but more than willing to try with help

So I found those lines and deleted each line leaving the line number

Inow get the following error when I compile the indicator I have tried a couple of times 'y' - unexpected token

!XPS v8 FILTER.mq4

'=' - unexpected token

!XPS v8 FILTER.mq4

'=' - unexpected token

!XPS v8 FILTER.mq4

expression has no effect

!XPS v8 FILTER.mq4

'y' - undeclared identifier

!XPS v8 FILTER.mq4

4 error(s), 1 warning(s)

Line 159 and 161

for(i=0,int y=0; i<limit; i++)

{

if(Time<TimeArray[y]) y++;

please advise

Don

condor599776:

Ok thanks for info

First off I never altered an indicator before but more than willing to try with help

So I found those lines and deleted each line leaving the line number

Inow get the following error when I compile the indicator I have tried a couple of times 'y' - unexpected token

!XPS v8 FILTER.mq4

'=' - unexpected token

!XPS v8 FILTER.mq4

'=' - unexpected token

!XPS v8 FILTER.mq4

expression has no effect

!XPS v8 FILTER.mq4

'y' - undeclared identifier

!XPS v8 FILTER.mq4

4 error(s), 1 warning(s)

Line 159 and 161

for(i=0,int y=0; i<limit; i++)

{

if(Time<TimeArray[y]) y++;

please advise

Don

Those errors were there even before you deleted those lines (new metatrader 4 could not compile that original source file). Here is the one that can be compiled : xps_v8_filter-2.mq4

Files:

mr mladen can fix these indicators, they are outof date.

mladen:
Marco Try it out now : swiss_army_ea_v2.02.mq4

Hello,

is it possible to fix Swiss Army v2.02 EA because it still does not work correctly with Mt4 build + 600. ?

It trades it that way that it calculates profit by sum all pairs even so I clearly enabled "symbol specific" on TRUE. It should trade that way to trade based on each open pair and their own rules not by accumulating all profit/loss on all open trades.

V. 1.51 worked ok on mt4 build before 600

Thanks in advance

maraxfr:
Hello,

is it possible to fix Swiss Army v2.02 EA because it still does not work correctly with Mt4 build + 600. ?

It trades it that way that it calculates profit by sum all pairs even so I clearly enabled "symbol specific" on TRUE. It should trade that way to trade based on each open pair and their own rules not by accumulating all profit/loss on all open trades.

V. 1.51 worked ok on mt4 build before 600

Thanks in advance

As far as I see there is nothing to change. The OrderBelongsToMe() function takes into account the symbol too and none of the warnings issued by the compiler can cause what you are describing (those are all benign warnings - the will continue to work regardless of those compiler warnings)

mladen:
As far as I see there is nothing to change. The OrderBelongsToMe() function takes into account the symbol too and none of the warnings issued by the compiler can cause what you are describing (those are all benign warnings - the will continue to work regardless of those compiler warnings)

Hmm,

let me try to explain better:

For example I have 2 active trades.

EURJPY in profit 183 $

NZDJPY in loss -100$

But when you check Swiss Army status it shows on both pairs the same info:

Percent : 0.40%

Cash: 83$

Which is not correct , it should show on EURJPY Cash: 183$, percent: for example: 1.4%

on NZDJPY Cash: -100$. percent: for example: -1%

If I have for example "Max loss percent" : 2% , now swiss army closes all my trades because total loss of all open trades is 2%. It should close only that pairs where loss is 2% not all. The same is for profit too.

That worked very well in v1.51

maraxfr:
Hmm,

let me try to explain better:

For example I have 2 active trades.

EURJPY in profit 183 $

NZDJPY in loss -100$

But when you check Swiss Army status it shows on both pairs the same info:

Percent : 0.40%

Cash: 83$

Which is not correct , it should show on EURJPY Cash: 183$, percent: for example: 1.4%

on NZDJPY Cash: -100$. percent: for example: -1%

If I have for example "Max loss percent" : 2% , now swiss army closes all my trades because total loss of all open trades is 2%. It should close only that pairs where loss is 2% not all. The same is for profit too.

That worked very well in v1.51

Try out this then : swiss_army_ea_v2.03.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Sorry to ask, but why don't you use version 1.51 (if it works as you expect it)?

From few days ago MetaQuotes no longed supports any builds that are lower then 600 build, so it can't connect anymore to broker's server. Must use new versions, now build 765