Please fix this indicator or EA - page 140

mrtools:
At the best the indicator you posted is actually a Hull Moving Average, there is a mtf version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174961/page3

Mrtools,

Thank you kindly.

freemanov:
Hey guys can u fix this ea to take only one trade per color change . Problem is i get win and after TP it opens new position in the same direction i need it to w8 for the oposite signal ^^ Thanx

As far as I see it can happen when the TP is hit on the same bar at what the order was opened. Is that the problem you are trying to solve?

Yes that is the problem. I whant it to take only 1 trade per signal. For example i get sell signal it hits the TP and then w8 for the buy signal to make new trade ^^ if u can fix it wod be great

THanx

freemanov:
Yes that is the problem. I whant it to take only 1 trade per signal. For example i get sell signal it hits the TP and then w8 for the buy signal to make new trade ^^ if u can fix it wod be great THanx

Try out this version (it should solve that problem when an order is opened and closed at the same bar) : volatility_quality_expert_advisor_1.01.mq4

Hi mladen, could you fix this indicator?

It doesn't automatically update the data. I must refresh the window to get the update

Files:

rapal:
Hi mladen, could you fix this indicator? It doesn't automatically update the data. I must refresh the window to get the update

rapal

Try it out now : pz_insidebar_1.01.mq4

Files:

Hi mladen,

Could you please add a extern option to show current currency only that the indy is attached to thanks

Cheers.

Gentelmen: mladen,mrtools

this repainter won't update on chart until i re-attached it to the chart. Please, help fix the problem.

thanx in advance.

Files:
bbci_v2.mq4  10 kb

at the best:
Gentelmen: mladen,mrtools

this repainter won't update on chart until i re-attached it to the chart. Please, help fix the problem.

thanx in advance.

What parts are not updating (apart from that being a version of cycle finder that really repaints)? I attached it to a 1 minute chart and values were displayed even for the current bar on a new bar forming

mladen:
What parts are not updating (apart from that being a version of cycle finder that really repaints)? I attached it to a 1 minute chart and values were displayed even for the current bar on a new bar forming

thank yu mladen for quick replay..i attached it to three defrant platforms to a 1 minute chart but it dosnt move with the price or give signal...any way thanx alot.

Reason: