Please fix this indicator or EA - page 70

master blaster:
Spoke to soon It still takes one hour on the M15.

Sorry about that just saw your post checking it on 15 minute chart now will get back with you.

master blaster:
Spoke to soon It still takes one hour on the M15.

Working for me put it on m15 gbpusd got 4 pictures in an hour.

Files:
gbpusd.rar  248 kb

mladen:
Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174144 . I guess that you are going to find what you are looking for at that thread

Dear Mladen, those posts are too old and one of the ea there I tested doesn't really trade according to my idea. (it just opens trade on every bar ???) If you can then please fix my attached ea in prv post so that it won't open a position once tp or sl is hit. It should open a new trade only on trend change plus bar close. Also wish to have time filters if possible. WOuld be very greatful of you..Thanks

Mladen/Mr Tools, Re my request on H Ashi fix please either fix the ea attached earlier or please fix the attached version so that the period can be edited. Time filter will also help Thanks

Files:

sachin_syd:
Mladen/Mr Tools, Re my request on H Ashi fix please either fix the ea attached earlier or please fix the attached version so that the period can be edited. Time filter will also help Thanks

sachin_syd

That is an ex4 file. Can not be changed

mladen:
sachin_syd That is an ex4 file. Can not be changed

Can u please look at post 692 above and fix it. Many thanks

sachin_syd:
Can u please look at post 692 above and fix it. Many thanks

Try this version out. I did not test )I have no idea what version of heiken ashi smoothed is that EA using) it but it should open an order only when the trend changes (on already closed bar)

PS: that is the EA from post 692 (added EA in the name to make it clear that it is an EA and not the same named indicator)

Files:

mladen:
Try this version out. I did not test )I have no idea what version of heiken ashi smoothed is that EA using) it but it should open an order only when the trend changes (on already closed bar) PS: that is the EA from post 692 (added EA in the name to make it clear that it is an EA and not the same named indicator)

Thanks Mladen! I hope u also fixed the issue of it opening orders even after TP/Sl is hit which is crazy..

sachin_syd:
Thanks Mladen! I hope u also fixed the issue of it opening orders even after TP/Sl is hit which is crazy..

sachin_syd

Since it should open orders only when heiken ashi trend changes (which was not the case now) it should solve the problem you are talking about too, but please test it (as I said, I should not test it, all I did is modify the conditions for new orders opening to include slope change and not to take into account just the current slope as it was before)

In any case, maybe you should try some other EA that uses heiken ashi, since in my opinion, that one has a lot of potential points that should be altered in order to make it work as a regular EA works (to the extent that probably the best would be to rewrite the whole thing)

IT doesnt seem to trade at all?? I have the custom indicator in my mt4 that it needs to trade..the actual version is still trading..

mladen:
Try this version out. I did not test )I have no idea what version of heiken ashi smoothed is that EA using) it but it should open an order only when the trend changes (on already closed bar) PS: that is the EA from post 692 (added EA in the name to make it clear that it is an EA and not the same named indicator)
Reason: