Please fix this indicator or EA - page 98

Thanks for quick response mr tools, I found this one ma_cross_oc_alerts.mq4, can you fix it for me please... thank you very much in advance

Files:

hotchilox:
whether these indicators repaint ma_cross_oc_alert.ex4 ? Fixed it please, thank you so much

That indicator does not repaint. Nothing to fix in it

tito_xs:
Hi mrtools, no not really what i want.

may be i did not express my my idea properly...

All i want is to replace the dots with DASH (be able to choose between the different dash styles if possible. If not i'll stick to the simple dash).

this is all design and the option to have a clear vue to my chart (specially when i zoom in, the dots being bigger that the candles...) for what i know instance The dashs do not change whether you zoom in or out...

Hoping you see what i mean and be able to do it without altering the result of support and resistance levels

and thanks for the fast reply

hi mrtools, any luck with my request?

tito_xs:
hi mrtools, any luck with my request?

No all I was able to come up with was the channel.

mrtools:
No all I was able to come up with was the channel.

Means there is no way to replace the dots with Dashs???

if that is the case mrtools all i have to do is to thank you for the help. At least you gave it a try

all the best for the coming year

tito_xs:
Means there is no way to replace the dots with Dashs???

if that is the case mrtools all i have to do is to thank you for the help. At least you gave it a try

all the best for the coming year

Tito, there may be a way to replace the dots with dashes just couldn't figure out how to do it, since metatrader considers a dot and dash as lines.

mrtools:
Tito, there may be a way to replace the dots with dashes just couldn't figure out how to do it, since metatrader considers a dot and dash as lines.

All right sir, i understand that. I tried to look in the code before posting by couldn't see the instance that manages how the dots are displayed and how to modify it as usualy used in other indicators...

if its not to much asking mrtools, can point me to a similar mtf- indicator that plots sup/res

thanks again for the help

tito_xs:
All right sir, i understand that. I tried to look in the code before posting by couldn't see the instance that manages how the dots are displayed and how to modify it as usualy used in other indicators...

if its not to much asking mrtools, can point me to a similar mtf- indicator that plots sup/res

thanks again for the help

Tito, this one is probably one of my favorites.

mrtools:
Tito, this one is probably one of my favorites.

i'll give it a try mrtools i promise

hehehe hohoho

thanks again,

regards tito,

mladen:
kjmchc1010 Stochastic does not repaint (and that indicator is a 5,3,3 stochastic) so you can not do the same thing as with zigzag. To see more of the history, simply set the PeriodLength to longer and you will get something like this

Ok. I see. Can you fix this indicator using on different renko, like MTF indicator but use in different kind of renko chart. If you can do it, I very thank you, to creat EA for my system

Reason: