Please fix this indicator or EA - page 66

Hi Mladen

thanks very much

is there any chance you can still add in the correct text / trend equation part in, as have spent hrs trying different equations

based on

((macdnow > macd_signow) && (macdprevious macd_sigafter))

and although i could get no errors, non would make the text change, except on the end of the arrow code

much appreciated, as can learn a bit more from it

thanks alot

WR1:
Hi Mladen

thanks very much

is there any chance you can still add in the correct text / trend equation part in, as have spent hrs trying different equations

based on

((macdnow > macd_signow) && (macdprevious macd_sigafter))

and although i could get no errors, non would make the text change, except on the end of the arrow code

much appreciated, as can learn a bit more from it

thanks alot

This one will show correct text

Files:

Hi Mladen

thanks alot

just given it a quick test on the tester and seems ok

would of never of thought to add in cross up / cross down

so much appreciated

now if i can just get those arrows to stop double printing

i might have to change the alert to the same as how yourself and Mr Tools write them, so the timeframe stuff is different

ive done a few so far, so will give it a try when time

thanks again

WR1:
Hi Mladen

thanks alot

just given it a quick test on the tester and seems ok

would of never of thought to add in cross up / cross down

so much appreciated

now if i can just get those arrows to stop double printing

i might have to change the alert to the same as how yourself and Mr Tools write them, so the timeframe stuff is different

ive done a few so far, so will give it a try when time

thanks again

WR1

What does "double printing" of arrows exactly mean?

Can you attach some example picture with such a case?

Hi Mladen

here is a pic of the Dow and an offline chart

i have had to reduce the max bars in chart options to 3000, because of the freezing, and possibly seems to be where the problem is being caused as don't really seem to remember this a few weeks ago

although it may of happened every now and then, possibly after reloading MT4's and then have less data, but after a few days the problem was gone, and likely after more data and Bars has been loaded?

but now happens nearly every time i re-open MT4

i tried matching 3000 bars in the indi - but still get the same

Thanks for taking another look

Files:

after a refresh clicking the indi and ok etc

they go back to normal and stay normal until the next time MT4 is turned back on

and the saga continues and i use quite a few offline charts

Files:

WR1:
after a refresh clicking the indi and ok etc

they go back to normal and stay normal until the next time MT4 is turned back on

and the saga continues and i use quite a few offline charts

It really seems like an offline charts issue (offline chart have quite a few "issues" - seems that this is just one more of those). Will check some more on some other type offline charts, but since offline charts is generated by custom software, I really can not guarantee that it will work on some online charts

Thanks alot anyway

i did a bit of research on the freezing and apparently it still happens with i7 quad cores

so reducing the bars seems the best way

i'll try the indi in the UK session next wk with all the data again and see it fixes the issue temporarily

WR1:
Thanks alot anyway

i did a bit of research on the freezing and apparently it still happens with i7 quad cores

so reducing the bars seems the best way

i'll try the indi in the UK session next wk with all the data again and see it fixes the issue temporarily

WR1

Tried to reproduce that error on one kind of offline chart (tick chart) and I could not get that arrow duplication whatever I tried to do - even reduced the number of bars on chart to 500 and still it worked OK when I restarted metatrader. What build of metatrader are you using? My build is 482

Here is an example how it looks like on those offline charts right after I restart metatrader

Files:

Hi Mladen

thanks for testing it,

after you mentioned offline charts are derived from software, it occurred that maybe it could be the convertor?

some used are P4L and some are the Period_Converter_OptMOD , on the same platform

i did n't really think there was much difference so have never thought much of it, but maybe with mixing them up on the same MT4 could be a problem

although have nt had chance yet to try just one or the other on same MT4, but its the same on 5 MT4s, but they are likely all mixed up aswell, as when testing often have just added the first one i see in the list, and sometimes they just get left on

i'll just add the one or the other and try the other newer P4L and see if its any better

thanks for your help

Reason: