Please fix this indicator or EA - page 88

JohnnyM:
Thank you for your immediate & accurate answer.

It seems that I did not declare the 7th buffer-array, that is why I was receiving the 'straight line'.

Thank you indeed,

JohnnyM

It was one of the issues

You can check the rest in the source

please,Help me fix this EA, it surposse to open buy order immediately when the indicator arrow point up and open sell order immediately the arrow point down.And close order when opposit signal appears. (but currently now it just behaving abnormally. it opening buy order reapeatedly and close it.)

Files:
adx_ea.zip  4 kb

Hi Mladen or Mr Tools

please can you have a quick look at this indi when you get a spare moment

i've tried to add the text again, it appears, but unfortunately, it does n't change at all

thanks very much

WR1:
Hi Mladen or Mr Tools

please can you have a quick look at this indi when you get a spare moment

i've tried to add the text again, it appears, but unfortunately, it does n't change at all

thanks very much

WR1

Try it out now (the text and the color of the text is fixed)

Updated the indicator from above. There was one more case when the color of the text was not properly shown

Hi Mladen

thanks alot, it seems fine now,

please can you tell me what else you change apart from a return was deleted, as cant see

but will be useful for any others i might try

thanks

WR1:
Hi Mladen

thanks alot, it seems fine now,

please can you tell me what else you change apart from a return was deleted, as cant see

but will be useful for any others i might try

thanks

Buffers were "emptied" with 0 not EMPTY_VALUE (they are not the same). That was changed as well as the buffers looked into for color changes

Thanks

i'll take a look at those and see where i went wrong

these older type indis are not so easy to do,

soon i'll have so many texts on the screen i wont be able to see the price

but they are useful

much appreciated

gbemitte:
please,Help me fix this EA, it surposse to open buy order immediately when the indicator arrow point up and open sell order immediately the arrow point down.And close order when opposit signal appears. (but currently now it just behaving abnormally. it opening buy order reapeatedly and close it.)

please, help fix it

gbemitte:
please, help fix it

Gbemitte, instead of using the adx-buy-sell - mtf indicator and since the adx-buy-sell - mtf is calling the built in metatrader adx, I called the built in adx in your EA, the EA worked back testing wise far as I could tell, but test it and see what you think.

Files:
Reason: